Just Talking 2 Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
my little notebook 3 (1 viewing) (1) Guest
JustTalking Main Forum
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 5
TOPIC: my little notebook 3
James Osterbur (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
my little notebook 3 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 13  
35. What is a friend? And why do we desire them, or refuse them? The answer is not, “someone like you”/ rather the answer is someone who supports your opportunity to be free within yourself with understanding, patience, listening, and help. Although freedom is the essence of life itself, the discipline to understand NOT all freedom is valid or useful: is required learning of everyone. That means even though freedom is free/ the price you must pay for the consequences you have created, is not free. Therefrom a compromise exists wherever wisdom is alive. A true friend has learned the wisdom of making wise choices/ so that your freedom, does not cost their lives, or worse. A friend understands that we all have to make a living/ that my life is just as important as yours. A friend believes the best in you, accepts the reality of you, and waits to pass judgment until the facts are known, when truth demands it. The discovery of friendship, is a passage from one life to another, whereby it is true, that we have found within each other the opportunity to be open and not afraid. The possibility to be valued, even though we are not perfect. The expectation of a helping hand, when we need one or that we will give one, without cost. A friend has an invitation, whether you pronounce it or not/ where family is not involved or some other factor, such as the need for family time. To be a friend, you do have to understand such things and be lenient within yourself. Truth makes us friends, the acceptance of reality in terms that truth defines allows us to remain friends, the ability to trust one another completes our world, as one who shares and cares about the other. The element of male and female that is sexual allows, friendship will form, if respect is given/ but the reality of that is an essence in trust, that says “you will not abandon me”. Therefrom if not in love, not for the purpose of a life long acceptance of each other/ there will be heartbreak, even though you were friends. All of these things must be shared to be friends, and if you have not cultivated them within yourself first/ then it is impossible to share what you do not own/ it is not yours to share.
Can you conceive of honestly and honorably sharing the experience and expressions of life? Can you share the joy, allowing someone else to be first “half the time”? Can you speak up, when it is necessary to do so; because we all make mistakes and need direction once in awhile/ but more importantly can you abandon your pride long enough, to express honesty and truth? Can you live, without measuring each other?
Loneliness pushes people together, they do become blinded by the needs of a life disciplined for survival, but without joy. Joy is an element of real friendship, a place in the heart where life says to you, “I am accepted, for who I am”. GOD is the grace of a beautiful friend, a home in soul, where I/ you are more than loved or accepted; we are HIS children. It is ok to be alone here in time, GOD can bridge the gap we feel. It is better to love and be loved in time and soul, but people are required for that. We are here to learn, and to choose; when we are done, it is time to “go home”.

36. It is my hope, that you have learned at least a little bit of the beauty that life is, a place unlike anything we could have dreamt. A special opportunity to join the elements of life itself, not defined by the tragedies of what men have always built/ wanting, tearing, prideful & arrogant; but the honesty of life itself. Life is not about what you have or do not have in possessions, talent, or looks. Life is about the miracle that we exist, the precious time of a body that is built for this experience and supplied for nearly all, with the luxury of health and happiness if only we grasp it. Throughout the words that are written, is the evidence of love, a love that provides this message of change or die to you/ even my own appreciation for the chance to participate; even though I would wish this was not so serious for you. You live an breathe because of a complex world/ which you are destroying. You are able to survive, because energies, mass, and nature (the genetic code) have all been disciplined for you/ but men are trying very hard to destroy every aspect of that discipline, and refuse to accept anything but what they want/ regardless of the consequence. You live in a world about to erupt in “a thousand ways”/ because every threat that exists will find its birthplace is you; and hate will be abundant/ insanity will rule this earth, and nothing of men will turn it back. This is the world men did build/ they could have done better, but did not: this, is what they built. If women do not come to aid this world, then all is lost. It has to be women, because “this is the best men did do”/ and it will bring hell and Armageddon; if you survive by stopping: “the lake of fire, that fusion will bring instead. Or the terrible consequences that will be CERN/ or genetic mutilation/ or weapons of mass destruction/ or countless others.
Good prayers to you, do not surrender; it is your life, your children, your everything. If you continue to refuse to help/ there is really very little more of real value, that I can do for you. What good are machines, or any other building, or even love: if you do not stop the destruction of this entire planet, an all its life/ if you do not stop the mutilation of every life. Never surrender hope/ but do understand, we are in this together; and that means, we need each other to survive. I have spent a lifetime preparing to help life on this planet, waiting for the proper time when that information could be heard/ because it is clear enough, in so many ways. Just as america never suspected terrorists on 9/11, that is your day today; you believe in your experts, and they are leading you to hell and Armageddon. Not simply because they want to/ but because, they are swayed by what the others say: and want to hear more “how great you are”.

Nothing is greater than life, GOD IS LIFE. Protect life, and this planet/ or die: DON’T gamble. That is your choice.

37. Today I was asked if I was a senior citizen/ looked in the mirror, and said “time has surely gone by”. I never look in the mirror, just me/ why bother, but today I did and I have become old. These are reflections then of work gone by/ time and its effect, reality and its message, every life ends. Under the circumstances, I would not do things differently/ apart from, if I could have done better. This work is that important, at least to me. The court has a deadline to meet, I forgot how long, and haven’t looked it up yet. But if they obey the law, the clock that ticks for me will go into overdrive/ because then I do become a threat to the rich and powerful. The case will go on without me, but hate will do what hate does anyway.
Just for clarity, this is only partially the life I would have chose if life allowed/ instead of spending fully three-fourths or more of my life in your defense/ or more correctly life on earth; I surely would have done things very different. But what is truly important comes first, regardless if that is desired or not. Just how it is. If you play, time will run out on you/ and the ocean will not be saved, etc/ etc/ etc. If you gamble, you WILL lose/ it is as certain as the sun. I will continue as best I can, its what I do, every life on earth has needs. But there can come a day, when it is useless/ time has run out. Therefore should I survive a little longer, and suddenly stop working for life/ you will know, that either the body won’t go anymore; or it is simply in my mind too late to matter.
You can’t spend money in hell/ no one will look at your mutilated body and think of romance or anything else of beauty or delight: the price of playing god over genetics. Its an endless tragedy, because hades will come too. Nonetheless, if you find your mind; search for your heart and soul/ the world is still able to heal, and life can be returned. Not convinced, it is that bad? Consider then the simple evidence of plagues, all good one day/ then all bad for months or years or forever. Conceive of the consequences of starvation, thirst, resource loss and understand what nations of men will do/ and they have weapons of mass destruction to do it with: is that not so? The evidence plainly states trouble is coming with food, just in what can be seen: already 800 million people hungry in this world today, and it will get worse. You can understand what adding 2 million more mouths to feed every week on earth is, and what it will do. You are able to think/ and the evidence is all around you; the media as bad as they are, have made some money telling you some of the problems. Open your eyes, ears, and heart; and you will see the future/ and the fact there MUST BE CHANGE. Or we will simply not survive.
There will be those who contend, “I am an idiot and fool/ could have had many things, and turned away”. But again what good is anything, if the world cannot survive. Some will contend, that I hid away from women, and only now express “a spiritual woman inside”/ as a means of declaring “hidden desires”. It is not true/ although it is true that the tears generated from simply doing what I could to help women be happy was more than I could bear; just couldn’t stay. Take a look and understand: how few I have not contended with here in these words/ how many have things to lose, they have sacrificed their lives for, and yours. My teacher is JESUS, as written of in the bible. Not a religious statement, a reality based in the truth that was HIS LIFE (you can read it for yourself). He was killed “not by the Jews/ but by greed; only when he threatened the money, did they come for him”. Time has changed men little/ for there are always many who will never change, even if forced, they will simply look for the opportunity to return to the same. It is a choice between life and death/ but pride, hate, selfishness, and want; will have their say first. So none could honestly stay, not even friends, because hate is hate. As to the woman inside, it was a complete surprise/ but clearly necessary, because she came at a time when I had truly lost all hope in men being able to lead: she brought hope, because she provided an option I had never considered. Just upbringing I guess/ I have no other excuse. As to how it ends, I have no clue. But I do know, this message is delivered/ and that means my job is done/ even if it can go on. Your reality however has just begun: YOU now know enough, to understand that life is not a game anymore/ and you cannot simply play. Even you, have enough truth inside of you to understand, that an investigation is necessary; when sufficient evidence exists to explain: life on earth is in jeopardy. The day of play is over/ the time of “changing the earth to your own little playpen is done: resource loss, environmental damage, even the air you breathe is at risk of killing you because of all that you have done: america the leader/ but not by a long way the only one. Take a look back, investigate all the toxic waste that you have created over the last 50 years or so and ask where did all those trillions of tons go? Ask how many per person, and be amazed we are not dead.
May you awaken, and grow up! The world dying a little more everyday, is not waiting: think about that, as you play, and piss your way to oblivion. Just not ready to be a grown up yet? Too bad. It never helps to listen after the child is dead/ after the deal is done/ or after your life is over. OR after the world is DEAD, and all that is left is insanity and horrors to intense to describe. Open your heart, and live. GROW UP, while you still have hope, to survive.
Respect is the elemental acceptance of truth/ where there is disrespect, it is because truth has not been accepted: you want to make the decision & to hell with truth, is the reality. But no more, life will not let you survive. Disrespect simply means: GO AWAY, don’t participate in my life anymore. The damage done to this earth, is very extensive; because your pride makes you deaf as a block of wood/ blind as the dead: so says the man in me, as he looks to the reality of what is coming and demands action/ only to find such little response. The woman in me responds; “listen to your heart, see the miracles of life that surround you, and understand these all need YOUR protection and respect, not a call to action/ but of thought, and substance. In my reality then: woman has partially earned the right/ partially taken the right/ and partially inherited the right to lead; as my life is dedicated to peace and love. What is man is the same, but he is still angry about the destruction of GOD’S CREATION. Still in need to see a true response with value for life. What is woman, awaits GOD/ what is man tries to make these things happen. Even though he knows, it is your decision. Respect means: that when you identify what is real, what is functionally and literally “the right thing to do”: what fundamentally protects the resources and the rights of all involved: then that is what needs to be done. NOT “just because you want to”, make a decision. The decision makes itself: your position and need is to understand what the proper decision needs, for you to do. In this case it is organize, establish the court case (with or without me), investigate and demand accountability and fair play, the end of all gambling with life on earth \ by every means: including science of all types. Stop the sex slavery/ stop the stealing, and make life fair, with justice for all: not everything for a few [they have a billion, you have a dollar/ how is that fair: life is equal to life]. And more.
Women must lead, it is the only way/ because men are men, and they will return to their ways; just as soon as they think its possible: the world has changed, and none of the damned gluttony, greed, power, or pride is possible, because the future has needs too. You don’t get a second chance, you don’t get to be wrong and “do over”: either you awaken and rise up for life, or you die. TAKE YOUR PICK. Depending on others to lead you; brought you this far, in a pit, surrounded by threats and tragedy, and near the brink of absolute chaos in nature. Learn for yourself, and participate in the decision that will be our/ your life and future, or there is none for anyone, including your children.
The foundation of change is again, recognizing what the law is and does for you/ accepting the challenge to make the law itself, leader of this land, not people but law. As to the necessary allowances for the input of people in their world: the fundamental is, if you organize in productive ways so that many people can have their say/ can recognize what is good or bad about the hopes or needs of people everywhere, it is then that democracy truly works. Capitalism is useful and productive, IF THERE ARE LIMITS/ not like today, where a man can and has earned over one billion dollars per year, for every year he has worked. There is nothing fair about that/ nothing just/ nothing sane/ nothing democratic or even capitalistic: its just plain greed, sanctified by a court and a government that is simply too corrupt to stop it. As life, we are equals, everyone. As a society we deserve to be respected with equity and fair dealings among all people. It is not too much to ask of Democracy, “it is the will of we the people”/ within the limits of justice, equality, and fair play/ therefore it is planned for, and committed to, within the constitution of the UNITED STATES.
The only thing truly required of you to sustain the constitution of the USA is very simply: to demand the law, which is based entirely upon the grants and wisdom of the constitution and its base documents/ and make them yours. None of us are so simple, that we need another to rule over us/ we are able, to state, to educate, and to conceive of what is just in society, and for life. That means simply: that we can be a true Democracy, OF THE PEOPLE. Make a choice, and do what life and the law requires you to do. It is not so hard, you can be “a patriot, to democracy: just means, the constitution and base elements the declaration of Independence/ and the bill of rights shall decide our future. Because we choose it to be so.
The Obama plan is to spend $16,000.00 per each of 50 million workers/ to create 3 million jobs. Surely none have difficulty recognizing this is unsustainable? Instead the money will be gone/ credit will disappear/ and the printing presses will produce inflation without stopping day or night. As is plainly viewable in the people who cheer Obama/ they want a hero [don’t make me pay/ you, fix this thing]. It will not happen, the debt is due. Mr. Obama, even though he has won the title of president, now needs to earn that title, it is not a given in real life. The word politician means [I want/ I won; now give me my prize]. But it is no prize Mr. Obama has won, instead it is a nation that must face its own truth/ and they all hide like “rats in a maze: DON’T make me pay, from nearly every one”. Been living “for free/ credit without regard for anything; lumber cheap/ fuel cheap/ everything with just a signature, (pay later)”. But the reality of pay later is, someday you will. Cutting down every tree in sight, a destruction of terrible magnitude/ in many ways. Cheap fuel means, nobody cares and the end result is a nation thrown in the dumpster. But not to worry, this is america where gambling rules the day/ because greed has consumed fair play, and taken justice to court, and thrown it away for many people. Gambler means: “I WANT EVERYTHING I CAN GET/ for absolutely as free as I can get it”. Such is the case with all forms of science/ don’t give a damn, just get me something to sell; don’t care what you destroy/ just get ME money! But so much damage has occurred/ such horrific tragedies await; that without true and significant change, nothing will remain the same. Not your bodies, not your world, not your mind or sex; nothing, but hell and Armageddon is coming. Because that is what you chose.
To save this nation and this world, requires change; nothing less will do. In the interim between now and real change/ there is a time to be filled with reality, and your decisions about what you will or will not do for life on earth. There are many things to do, but in the most simple terms to start with is the fact that instead of the Obama plan as it is/ you need to start insulating all buildings that are heated by at least 2 times the current “best trend”. That will do more, throughout society than anything you can do as fast or as effectively for this world. A minimum 40% reduction in building energy consumption within 3 years is easily doable/ if you try. [DON’T control the work like a politician/ DO put the work up for bid, to any and all, and establish minimum standards, if NOT met: no more work for you. There will be a shortage of these materials, therefore find new ways]. You need to establish roofing to protect the buildings where the owner cannot/ demand protection of all buildings so that resources are not lost/ and remove the option of people to control property that they do not use: no more empty houses, they will be sold. In other words, spend the last resources you have an option to use, and build for the future/ NOT for stupid. Build for sustained purposes. To further aid, what little money you actually have: raid the government pension plans/ take them all, because these employees took our social security and spent it to keep the public blind, deaf, and dumb: therefore take theirs/ ALL of it. Because we will be equal/ or there will be trouble you cannot recover from, a civil war will brew and then erupt. You wanted what you got: “We will pay later”! Congratulations, the bill is due. You avoided all confrontation with that or those that gamble with your lives/ NOW PRAY, you don’t get what you deserve. WANT IT ALL? Then go ahead and lose everything/ because we are 7 billion people, and there just ain’t enough nature; every little pisshead thing you do, takes a big chunk of nature with it: MULTIPLY BY 7 BILLION, and don’t make excuses/ every other human being has wants too/ needs to make a decision for themselves, and the reality we will work together for everyone as a community sharing resources, or you will fail/ and die, an entire earth. It is that serious, PROVE ME WRONG!
This is not “trying to scare you”/ this is simply recognizing reality, and understanding the truth; if humanity is going to survive any length of time into the future: dramatic changes must take place. This is understanding the truth, that you are about to starve, and more, if you will not respect nature, and yourselves. Simple as that. There is no guessing allowed/ no “hell, science will figure something out/ or let them worry about it”. This is our reality, and it is your truth: how is it you don’t understand? The answer is: you live in fantasy and delusion/ a disgrace to life on earth: because you chose not to care, and you share very little. Don’t believe the propaganda/ it ain’t true.
If you are Jew and Palestinian, I have a solution for you/ that is not “extreme”. Given the reality of thousands of years, it is clear, something must be done. The peaceful answer would be: given the crowd of Israelis around the world, if these people would like to trade places with the Palestine people/ then let them trade: a new and different world for all the people of Palestine would be better, than a continual fight. If there are sufficient Palestine people around the world, it is the Israelis than can move/ but do to persecution, and genocide from recent history, it is less likely they will go. That would bring a stronger Israel to the area, but agreements can be reached. The issues of a mosque for the Arabs, in what would then be Israel/ would need to be dealt with, either the cost of rebuilding elsewhere; or simply setting aside this ground and a respectable road to the mosque declared simply off-limits would be a beginning. The area’s that would trade “Jew for Palestinian” would also endure problems, as the various needs and educational requirements of these people would have to be met. But the end of this conflict for all sides, would be beneficial to this world.
38. In this reality of time, it is the propaganda machines that spread the infection of stupidity and disgrace as fast as possible. In a world of “true believers”, the religions you have built for science and university and government and every other known version of “lead me from my own hell”; are as always, nothing more than an excuse not to let the truth decide what your lives should be. Every believer in want and pride, searches to “win the game/ and make the others pay: a constant, worship me bastardization of life itself”.
Every actual spoken religion, rather than the subversive religions above, speak to the eternal want: make me something I am not [ letting society assert, “something for nothing is possible”/ it is not]. The religious leaders of science and university, “its professors and scientists” are nothing more than another round of bishops and popes, so to speak/ add the rest if you will, such as rabbi, etc. All speak of things they do not know/ make up stories of things they wish to know/ and lie about anything that can make them money, or pride. How very few have any honor at all!
In the latest round of idiots and fools, come the people who shall always say: “Listen to us, we have nothing to fear/ but fear itself: HELL, what could go wrong, its just ridiculous to be concerned, ya damn fool. CAUSE THAT COULD COST ME MY JOB, BASTARD/ SHUT UP!” But alas for all the worshipers of fools and failures, there are things to fear in what these scientists and idiots are doing. Their failure can easily/ will certainly be, the end of this earth; and they know this can happen, but their job, their title, and their pride are more important than life on earth to them, and their worshipers. So that leaves the rest of us with the reality: either we stop them from their disgrace and disrespect of life/ stop their madness and total insanity through the sewage of their diseased hearts, and take away these things that gamble with our lives too. Or we die, and the earth with us. Fools will say: what qualifications does he have to suggest these things will end this earth. Failures will add: they said that about the atomic bomb too, and this world is still here/ we didn’t die yet! BUT REALLY let me ask you truly: if we had died of the atomic bomb, would you be here talking? NO, all would be dead. Let me ask you in reality what “great thing” did the atomic bomb do for you? The answer is absolutely nothing of value or hope or purpose for life/ its just the absolute disease of pride showing, the terrible tragedies of men, simply waiting to exterminate us all. How blind you are/ how dead you are, sitting on your ass: hoping beyond all hope, that YOU don’t have to do anything at all. Let someone else! Asshole, what a pisshead rejection of humanity you are/ the world itself is in trouble, and you do nothing at all. SHAME ON YOU. Let eternity remember.

39. Before passing this by, it seems necessary to correct blind assumptions about the atomic bomb, and the differences between that and fusion. An atomic bomb is the destruction of atomic bonds/ rather like any other chemical explosive, it starts a reaction that then expands through the composition of the material making it impossible for the bonds to remain between the various participant realities involved. So long as there is room to expand, it is predictable/ because the release of energy created by each individual bond is instantaneous. Fusion is an atomic fire, just like the sun, it is not an expansion of the bonds in a reaction that must escape as an explosion/ rather like a chemical fire it is an expansion controlled by heat, the expansion of bonds over time, so that each one is consumed in its turn by a reaction that must consume the most intense areas before moving on. Just like an explosion is different than a fire, although with certain specific characteristics of the same; they are different. Once a fire is started, just like a chemical fire/ to stop it you must take away something it needs, or interfere with the process of progression. With fusion, we cannot take away the fuel, because like the sun this entire earth is fuel. Neither can we interfere with the progression of this process, because we have nothing to stop/ control/ or transfer it with, everything is fuel; because everything is based upon atomic structure. Just like we cannot stop genetic mutilations once genetic disciplines have been breached. Or a thousand other things your science has been worshiping, along with their idolaters, and various other false gods; the media participating particularly as their “priests”. Shame on you.

40. What has happened to your money is pride, want, gluttony, laziness, arrogance, stupidity, but mostly just plain: WE DON’T GIVE A DAMN, about anything but “I”. To hell with you! “It’s the american way”/ worship the money, attack the resources, defile the earth, and blame the others. Just like the story says: “I don’t get to run the train/ don’t get to decide when, or where, or why, or if the train will go or stop; but let the damn thing jump the tracks and see who catches hell for it: not the leaders”. Your leaders brought you here, will lies, cheating, stealing, power worship, and so much pride they couldn’t accept responsibility for what they did do/ so they followed and worshiped anything that could lie their way out. All lies end badly/ all lies, are worthless dribble from the mouth of an infant; and these leaders are nothing more than babies: let duty be damned/ anything but truth, is their way. Don’t think so? Why then are you flooded with stupidity and disgrace (didn’t know about all the debts? Yes you did, the american people wanted lies, cheating, and theft/ just as much as their leaders. Simple as that/ didn’t care about nothing, give me the money). Shame on you. You are failure, attempting to avoid complete disgrace by pointing the people away from truth, (you are bankrupt)/ and using propaganda to lie and cheat and steal some more, until all that is left will be civil war/ and the end of life on earth, because we cannot recover from extreme disrespect any more. We barely have enough time to attempt survival now.
Fixing the money is very simple: stop playing games. End all large financial institutions, taking back the money, and throwing the bastard’s in charge in jail, charge them for their failures: and let the neighborhood bank return, one bank to one set of owners/ NONE, shall be part of another bank. You are responsible for this one, and let no loans be given beyond a certain range. Fix the numbers, throwing out all the trash/ and returning to reality: whereby all know just exactly how much money per worker there actually is to go around/ based upon the census, and limit what any person may hold in assets, potential assets, or income. All done, its fixed! Well except for the “mice and rats” that will be running around trying to invade anything they can. These can be dealt with very effectively, with penalties. No, you don’t get to be really, really rich: YOU GET TO BE EQUAL, and ALIVE. If that ain’t enough for you, then go ahead and die; need help/ just ask.

41. So you want to be rich instead, you stole/ you killed/ you ruined and abused/ you used/ you attacked/ you lied and cheated/ you gambled and won/ you worshiped money and greed, and paid the price, and made the sacrifice, and now you want to keep your winnings! Or for a few, you just plain worked, and did what you were told to do/ and desire your reward now. For the minority that actually worked, and did their duty; sorry to tell you, it was in vane/ because the liars, cheats, and thieves outnumbered you so badly. As to the vast majority who worshiped and chose greed above all else: lets be clear, now you have built your upside down pyramid of numbers whereby you have “lots of numbers”/ but at the bottom of that upside down pyramid, there are very few workers to do your bidding, if those numbers were real. Therefore the big thing for you is: can you keep the numbers from being known? The answer is no, they will be known/ they are being educated today, and will soon recognize that your numbers are nothing/ and their lives are as slaves, because of your numbers. That leaves us with the game of men: Worship the damn money (numbers, its their power & pride)/ OR, we Will abandon you, even attack you, if we desire it! But alas, all you have are worthless numbers, and as more people understand that/ all you get is nothing in return. Which means you have no more power/ and your pride will either turn to sorrow, or hate. Because of all you have done, to destroy this world, and this nation.
BUT YOU JUST PLAYED THE GAME, ain’t that right/ should get the trophy, cause you won your game right! What the hell is wrong with that, its what we do. We were promised everything we could take, promised nothing bad would happen if we worshiped the money, led to believe by religion “its ok, so long as you pay us our money”: So there! Promised, we could have all the free money the stock market could provide so long as you didn’t ask questions, about what that particular “mafia group” was doing to get it. But life is not a game, and this world can no longer tolerate a humanity that cares about nothing but itself. An individual that is nothing more than a tragedy of human disgrace. LIFE IS NOT A GAME/ CONSUMING RESOURCES AND DESTROYING A WORLD, is not a right, beyond what is true need and fair play. And you have gambled with your game/ and the world, this nation, and billions of people have lost, simply because you played. What true reward do you deserve for that? Answer the question/ and pray you don’t get what you deserve. STOP LYING, about everything or you will. Stop believing in the disease of university: who the hell do you believe has led you to all this disgrace? Who has been in charge of leading and choosing everything that is the USA, for decades/ IF NOT, “the university”. Your idol has died/ your fate will be decided upon the simple truth: Can you find truth back, or will you just continue to lay or drown in the sewage that you have been fed, for all these years. GROW UP/ WAKE UP/ AND FIND YOUR HEART & SOUL. Dumb ass.

42. The end result of our current reality is: either you awaken, or all die. Don’t believe it for a minute/ HELL, he can’t know that, and we won’t investigate: “CAUSE WE’RE, BELIEVERS”!
But lets review: we know, that you are playing games with numbers that are not real. The USA spent 1.2 trillion dollars more than it earned, just for the federal government last year/ doesn’t include state, business, financial, personal, agriculture or other losses: 1.2 trillion dollars= $24,000.00 per each of 50 million workers, and that does not include all debt prior to 2007. So don’t tell me, and don’t hide in fantasy; that this is not a delusion of numbers/ you cannot pay, and that is that. You are bankrupt, plain and simple/ because inflation exists beyond anything you can imagine: it was all lies, and it was cheating not to tell you, and it was stealing your lives to let the public believe anything less. So we are going to have a lot of VERY angry people, a lot of people “thrown away”, to eat off the street any way they can, and all the same conditions that brought Germany to world war 2. All you need is a hitler, and “he will come/ cause someone always says let me”. So now, in a few months or perhaps 2-3 years, america will decide to face its future with hate or sorrow (yes we did badly/ yes we are broken/ and yes, we must begin again). If they choose hate, undoubtedly they will go to civil war/ UNLESS “a hitler” can be found: in which case, the scenario changes to “lets take what we want from the others/ we got weapons of mass destruction”. But alas, they do too! And so, reality says: either end the world, or turn to civil war/ but of course that is not what will be offered to you, because that is truth and truth is what you despise. So the lies will begin/ and the subversion will become: LETS BLAME SOMEONE, AND MAKE THEM OUR SCAPEGOAT, “its all his fault”. So now you get to have revenge/ creating the passage to violence. But alas, after someone is sacrificed: WHAT THEN? The answer is violence of course; and that means the government will turn against every citizen and make them fear/ because fear is the control worshiped by the violent and proud. But that will not be enough, so the end result will be either we attack the others with weapons of mass destruction/ OR we attack these citizens of the USA with weapons of mass destruction: so they bow down, and plead for their lives before the “gods, these leaders of lies/ believe themselves to be”.
Then of course is the alternative, of simply letting science consume your world/ don’t have to do a thing, except sit on your ass and pretend you don’t know better. Just have to worship your pride, and believe in your saviors “science and the university”; after all, what could go wrong with experiments that mimic “the most destructive event in the history of the universe/ or fusion, an experiment that is expected to exceed the temperatures and pressures of a supernova exploding star/ or genetic mutilation, whereby your very own arms fall off, or your head grows a second one out of your ass; or anything else that genetic chaos means. Hell, and Armageddon; what could go wrong. Who the fuck believes in a lake of fire on earth anyway: a planet engulfed with fusion, just like the sun. Who the hell can’t believe: Just because humanity ruins and disgraces GODS OWN CREATION/ that HE might get mad, and let you live in that fire forever. Shit, your way to smart to believe in life: aren’t you, fucker!
43. It can be said: that no one can see the journey of life before you, until you walk its existence/ but you can see, death coming to take you away. Within the reality of all things that stand against us as failure and the disease of pride, there is death in the wind. Meaning the love that gives us life, has begun to fail. The question remaining, is whether you will breathe for life/ or for death. It is a choice.

44. If there is to be a future for humanity, or life on earth/ then there will be change. The foundation of hypocrisy, stupidity, definable failure, and the basis of a fool are all the same: its called “I want”. Therefore the fundamental creation of change, is ultimately associated with that want in the most critical terms possible: fail to control your want, and you will fail to survive.
What is true decides, because reality exists based upon the truths that it, or you must contend with. When that reality gives you freedom and value to live your life in happy ways, then that is what truth can do for you, because you obeyed the simple rule: we are NOT here alone/ and everything we do, affects everything, every life, that lives here with you on earth!
The chain of effects for every conceivable thing that humanity does, is long and devastating. The chain of reality that every life needs to survive upon this earth, is attacked in every conceivable way, by the things men have chosen to do: all because they want/ or pride and the desire for power invades their reality, and they become evil (don’t give a damn about nothing, but me). So the question of this dialogue is, can you survive without want? The answer does not even need to be spoken/ because want is irrelevant to life/ therefore you have no excuse, but gluttony, selfishness, and greed. The question of this discussion is: WILL you give up your want to survive? That answer is up to you/ but fraught with excuses, and the design: I want to be god! The fundamental truth is, no one gets to be god/ and those who play god, are asking to fail and destroy something or someone else in the process. But you still want, regardless of the consequences until that price is so severe nothing can prepare you for the reality that is left. So the question begins with WHY, do you want? The answer is: because it is my answer to boredom, and my request for “irresponsibility”. In other words, the primary catalyst for want is something to do, “that you want to do now”; and the fundamental reality, you do not want what truth decides is necessary for you to do now/ and avoid it like a plague. “Praying: please, please let me be completely free, to do anything I want”. But since you do not truly study or learn required of you, the end result is by a vast majority: humanity chooses to destroy, and then says “look at me/ I did something”. And people do/ envious of the simple truth, you did something, even though it was wrong, stupid, arrogant, vile, diseased, and an infection of disrespect and disgrace to the others; you made them look, and that is what the others want too. So the real question regarding the future of life on earth, is how do we form a community of life: that both respects, notices, honors, and defends each of us with equality, justice, and fair play to all?
The answer returns to law, as it is necessary to establish truth and keep those who do not care, separated from the others who do. To keep those who will not share, separated from those who would. Justice is the foundation upon which idiots and fools are separated out for instruction or for penalties to enforce those instructions, or for the recognition of failure: and the terms each society will commit to keeping these people from causing the rest to fail as well. Fair play is the ascension of honor in work and play, by which we honor each other and ourselves with the respect necessary for a peaceful and happy society; I was, within my inherent right/ or I was not, as a member of this society. But equality is a much greater composite of life in society than is any other device chosen by men. Equality is intended to be “the same”/ yet no society wants everyone to be the same. Therefore it is a device, rather than a law or rule. The question of life, demands the existence of a “ruler/ by which we measure ourselves in the context of a society”. There are assholes, spewing shit with every step they take/ causing undue and unnecessary distress upon the others. There are, functioning members of society which create peace and happiness for everyone else wherever they go/ generating truth through the existence of fair play, justice, and respect for life; so that all who desire being alive, do benefit. And those in between/ those who are less, and filled with hate or evil/ are nothing but a cancer to society itself; and must be removed. So for equality we have our ruler, that exists somewhere between the best of us/ and the ass hole, who cares little/ is worth little/ and is barely tolerable: which begs the question, should we not Send this one away too! But reality states, none of us is perfect/ and time changes everyone to some degree; allowing for the fact that they will alter their own lives for failure or success, sooner or later. It is equality and this ruler of life, that gives society “its headache”/ because no matter who you are, when forced to judge someone else as an asshole: It means you cannot accept them as a friend/ at least at this time. Where there is no friendship there can be little respect/ no acceptance of sharing or caring beyond the absolute minimum necessary to abide in love and peace, and no purpose to find any common ground until these pitiful people do change on their own. They have to change/ because no one can be forced to change; everyone must make their own decision. It’s a fact of freedom/ a valid reality of life in the truth that we are alive.
So we now inherit the simple truth of what others have become in society, either by what people have done to them, what they have done to themselves, or what want and the disgrace of humanity have made this world into. Any of these three directions elicits trouble, in terms of solving anything. That leaves us all, with the singular solution: to help someone else recognize the value and validity of change, there must be an example not only of honor, but of respect. That reality turns momentarily to media and advertizing propaganda, and recognizes; “Little or nothing of honor or respect comes from these/ instead a constant barrage of the disgraceful/ demeaning/ devalued/ disrespected/ defiled/ violent/ hateful/ and the solution “give me a weapon/ or just shit on someone else”. Is endlessly portrayed a “thousand times a day/ everyday”. With very rare exception, anyone with honor or respect for another human being is provided as an example of life, living, marriage, business, law, or anything else. Ten thousand examples of “Hate your neighbor/ hate yourself”, and little or nothing of value for anyone who chooses life. How pathetic you are/ they are.
So we establish the simple truth, that when inflicting observable data upon thousands or millions or even billions of people: THERE DOES, have to be common and consistent events of reality based upon respect and the need to honor each and every individual in society. There needs to be a consistent regard for the wants that can and will be generated among those who have much less. But where then does freedom allow the opportunities for expression that must exist for every life to feel accepted and experienced “for me”?
As we look into the future, we will find an opportunity in society for sharing as best we can/ for caring about everyone, by presenting an education and allowing as best we can the freedom of moment that creates individuality. Life is not about possessions/ life is about life. Therefore what you possess as an individual, is less than what you possess as a society. Where everyone has access to what is valued and respected by all/ there will be honor. There will be honesty, because it is required for life. There will be justice and fair play for all/ because that is what peace and happiness require. The composition of all these things is an example to the rest, that they too can build just as did these; therefore come and do so. The elemental existence of people who decide what others can do, is wrong. The fundamental definitions of what society as a whole will accept for themselves in their media/ advertizing/ etc: is a creation of that society by discussion and vote. I would strongly suggest NO pornographic material/ but I remind you as well: although direct sexuality is pornographic, plain nudity is not/ its who we are. Every other aspect of what you will be indoctrinated with, by media, is a choice that every society will make. Some will offer, “this already happens now/ people choose to watch or not watch”. But that is not true, as anyone child or not who turns on the tv will be exposed to the violence of disrespect, dishonor, and disgrace just because they television is on; it is constant/ and unjust. The universities which led this revolution of disgust and born of brain maggots for the dead; are to be avoided/ CHOOSE FOR YOURSELVES. REMOVE the perverted and disgusting from teaching your children.
You cannot build a peaceful and happy or just society/ when every example of insanity and failure is consistently impacting nearly every member of society on an hourly if not minutely basis. Fix these failures.
The foundation events of a peaceful and happy society: “Please pay attention to me/ please play with me/ please respect me”, are all based upon acceptance of the individual, by others. Those who are abandoned, are forced by society or themselves to enter within the area’s that can destroy their very lives. Forced to conceive of things that will become an insanity. Forced to believe something is wrong with them, or with others/ causing hate. Forced to alter their own lives in ways that are not foundations for happiness or hope or love. Therefore the acceptance of every individual is fundamental to building a society that lives in peace, harmony, love, and happiness. The foundation of acceptance is very simple: IT IS NOT, “be like me”! Rather, Acceptance is based upon a very simple: we are equal as life/ no matter who you are/ what you can or cannot do/ or what you look like. We are equal. And if equal, then there must be acceptance for that. Those who are filled with hate are separated/ they do not belong. Those who are “ass holes” are tolerated as life, because it is their choice/ unless hate consumes them, and they fail completely. The opportunity for lessons in behavior should exist for those who are failing; none that can survive as life, rather than hate should be cast out/ until it is time to do so.
Life is an equal dose, of what we make of it/ and what the others make us accept about it. Living is not about you or me/ it is about us. However life itself, is the essence of your own desire, the reality of your own decisions, and the truth that will become your purpose for being alive. Choose well, and eternity will find you.

45. The questions of time, the elemental delivery of what is needed by life to support, defend, and define life on this world, are all decisions based upon the things that we do, or do not do/ because as 7 billion people living here, there is nothing that we do not affect. To make room, to survive and establish the possibilities of food, water, and thus life as best we can/ there shall have to be a concerted, and real effort to reclaim all that has been lost. Some things are simple, such as flooding areas that can be flooded with sea water in deserts/ that alone with suitable habitat and food for sea life will enable much. A simple trench or pipe, and considerable water can be redirected will minimal damage to environment or habitat/ it will save islands as well. Another simple reality is drilling wells to tap underground water where this is realistic/ importing “sewage debris ( nearly free)” as a means of providing organic matter for the purposes of regrowing plants in the desert, and looking for underground caverns that can hold glacial runoff, meltwater/ for later usage. All produce results for life. But only if the tragedy of men [I want to be rich] can be dealt with in real terms. If we work as a humanity of life, sharing the decision and the work required to sustain our world, to give us a chance for survival, while we have that option to do/ then money need not enter in. Life first is the answer for this world/ any that will not accept this truth: “can live elsewhere/ ha, ha.” We have one earth, that means we have one decision as life or death for the planet: either we do what is needed and helpful for the sake of this planet, or we Die. Go ahead be as gluttonous and carefree as you wish/ the end will come within a very few years, already 800 million hungry, an entire ocean nearly dead, and a LONG list of threats; none of which can you survive for long will prove it to all.
The element of money in human society is intended to provide the basic opportunities of individual members to do specific things for work and benefit to society while other members do something else for work and benefit to society: thereby allowing more freedom to the majority, from the need to do everything for yourself. Money is going to exist for human society, because it accomplishes this basic fact of life: we need several different things to survive, and it is more economical for everyone, if we divide these tasks, and each do a part of the work/ thereby sharing the basic development of a society dependent upon each other. If everyone did “everything necessary to survive for themselves, we would not need money/ we do not, nor will we, simply because this earth cannot provide for 7 billion people in that way anymore.” Therefore money is a permanent fixture in human existence, it is the sharing of that money, that references what is fair and what is not.
There is a wide variety of numbers used in different societies, for money/ equivalence scales are erroneous at nearly every level. What matters, is the amount of resources available for use in working to create different products/ where there are known resources and people; there will be products to buy. Where there is sufficient food and water for all, there will be a variety of products, and thereby a proliferation of numbers because people generate money simply because “they want it”. Where there is an insufficient base of resources to keep the people working, there are limited needs for numbers/ money, therefore few numbers are needed. Where there is an insufficient reality of food or water, there will be slavery, and the tragedy of what men can and will do to control their own lives, by controlling yours. Therefrom we know and understand that it is primarily a base of resources that determines the levels of money that will be used in society/ because those who can shall seek their own employment, and do what is necessary to encourage and support their own lives; regardless of what the government says, if the opportunity presents. This of course brings thieves, and corruption to steal: but justice through the law and understanding by the people of their law, can reverse that trend and give life in society, the cause of fair play/ and honest equality in the participation of what is true.
We then see, that resources establish community, and create wealth: how it is shared, is dependent upon whether there is justice and fair play through the law, and respect for each other/ or not. The elemental need to build a human network for the sharing of base resources, is a fundamental to the existence of peace and happiness for life. BUT the understanding of responsibility and duty is an absolute requirement associated with that resource that cannot be denied. Such things as population controls, are absolutely required.
A second factor that arises is: the foundation of differences that are human by nature, is a critical aspect of community. As nature defines it, “those who are alike, work best when they are all alike”. In that way, none get in the way of the group causing many to fail. It is UNFORTUNATE, but true/ that we are better off, as “separate elements sharing the same savannah”, than we are as one big mixing bowl of humanity. Thereby in the recreation of society on this world, separating by variations is a useful tool in keeping the peace in a world to come. There are none less! Instead, there are problems coming, and those who do well for themselves; will have to defend themselves from those who did far less well, because they were lazy, uninformed, or failed by other cause. If everyone is the same/ then none can be separated out as the cause of this grief: it simply eliminates some of the controversy, thereby granting a greater emphases on justice and law/ if you cannot blame someone else. The alternative is of course that any group that is in trouble, will contemplate attacking those who have more/ just as history proves over and over and over again. To modify this behavior, and attempt to function in the best interest of this world: those behaviors that are SIMPLY BETTER, must be used and distributed across this world. Not by force, but by example and teaching. In this truth, it is never necessary to consider “the rich” when changing something for society, by their own admissions: they will get their money back “in a year or two/ cause they are special.” So its only necessary to protect the poor and middle classes when change comes to society. The rich are irrelevant, and unworthy of concern.
So the question is: what can be done for “common society” in the purposes that are created by the use of money? The answer is: we the people must control the money supply, and establish what it will be used for. That reality has already been defined in these web sites/ but fundamentally it is realized by tying the money supply to a census/ limiting income and possessions/ demanding substance for the money supply itself (backed by gold or some such thing)/ and choosing by vote, as a percentage of the pie, how much money, collected by tax, shall be used for this or that. Demanding no new taxes, unless we design and vote for them. Demanding no new bonds unless we the people design and vote for them. Establishing minimum down payments for any type of credit. And therefrom understanding “if society is being fair to you”. To accomplish control it is also required that society shall vote upon the upper and lower limits of income and possession periodically: thereby adjusting as necessary against those who “play games with the numbers”. These things give common society control of their money, it is still capitalism/ but with limits, which allow every citizen an “equal as it gets”, opportunity to join in the reward of business for life. Because you control what the rich man gets/ what the boss can do to you with money, YOURSELVES. Fail to accept some will have more for a reason/ and you cause your own employment to fail as well. Learn what is fair in the real world, and work with what is valid and right for human society, and you will gain freedom and independence/ and the opportunities for many perks for yourselves: IF YOU DO NOT get greedy. If you do, greed will consume you/ and life, or your version of society will fail.
That is the money aspect, that allows selfishness to control/ OR controls selfishness for equity and fair play: choose.
As to the more developmental truth of want, the simple principle most at work is: we know that pleasant, peaceful, and happy interactions between people are the primary desire for nearly 100% of humanity in the beginning at least. There are a very few, that simply desire violence/ but it is far less than 1% of humanity as a whole. That means every other human being that chooses hate or violence is led there in one form or another, by the reality that is their own lives, or the environment that is the essence of all other life. Therefore apart from a tiny fraction of people that can be easily identified, and separated/ the rest are believers in one idolatry or another, that allows hatred, because of the religion they prefer. Religion means: to assign behavior to the relationship you have with want. Therefore that want becomes your religion, and by assigning “a higher power” to your want/ the right and reason to take whatever you can get from the others, is allowed in your mind, because you want it/ and your religion allows it to be your right. To hell with the others, you got “a higher power/ you got god, in your pocket”. Fuck them, its fun; kill anyone who complains; it’s the religious way. Who can stop you/ “ain’t you god”. All greed, works at some portion of this level in filth.
Those religions that actually have some value, lead people to disciplines they need to sustain peace and love in their own lives/ the rest of the trash that all religions produce, is merely the greed and disgrace of leaders and the impetus of what “their flock, wants”.
So the critical question of a future for life on earth, is based upon the relationship that can be formed with disciplines that are for peace, love, happiness, and respect/ and the removal of all other tragedies assigned by want, pride, power, selfishness, fear, or hate. We can start with the assembly of power used by the media to undermine reality and destroy truth in a functioning mind, as is currently being used by the proud. The physics community, being the most predominant devil currently trying to consume your world: offers on television “the hadron collider CERN, is nothing more than working with the energy of a fruit fly”/ nothing to worry about, leave us alone! And media offers them the opportunity to infect and disease as many people as are willing to listen. Yet our reality testifies to these simple truths: there are billions of dollars spent to construct that machine/ it is hooked up to more than one nuclear power plant, because one is not enough for the energy needs of the machine/ and one look at the collision chambers should prove to anyone “THEY ARE NOT WORKING/ NOR DO THEY INTEND TO WORK WITH ENERGIES THAT ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A FRUIT FLY”! PLAIN AND SIMPLE LIARS, gambling their decisions will not kill this earth, while hiding behind the testimony of their own delusions and desire for power: or in simple terms, DEVIL. Religious or not, it fits, and people understand the basic concept of this word. By their own testimony: they intend to recreate the single most destructive event in the entire universe/ “hell, what could go wrong with that”? Piss headed fools, every single one. But they want it, they worship and sacrifice to their god of delusion, the power to change this world; and they don’t even care how, they just want power/ whether it destroys the world is insignificant, because it is their religion.
Therefrom the deliberate evaluation of truth in terms of CERN, and all those who want to play god with lif. You need to establish roofing to protect the buildings where the owner cannot/ demand protection of all buildings so that resources are not lost/ and remove the option of people to control property that they do not use: no more empty houses, they will be sold. In other words, spend the last resources you have an option to use, and build for the future/ NOT for stupid. Build for sustained purposes. To further aid, what little money you actually have: raid the government pension plans/ take them all, because these employees took our social security and spent it to keep the public blind, deaf, and dumb: therefore take theirs/ ALL of it. Because we will be equal/ or there will be trouble you cannot recover from, a civil war will brew and then erupt. You wanted what you got: “We will pay later”! Congratulations, the bill is due. You avoided all confrontation with that or those that gamble with your lives/ NOW PRAY, you don’t get what you deserve. WANT IT ALL? Then go ahead and lose everything/ because we are 7 billion people, and there just ain’t enough nature; every little pisshead thing you do, takes a big chunk of nature with it: MULTIPLY BY 7 BILLION, and don’t make excuses/ every other human being has wants too/ needs to make a decision for themselves, and the reality we will work together for everyone as a community sharing resources, or you will fail/ and die, an entire earth. It is that serious, PROVE ME WRONG!
This is not “trying to scare you”/ this is simply recognizing reality, and understanding the truth; if humanity is going to survive any length of time into the future: dramatic changes must take place. This is understanding the truth, that you are about to starve, and more, if you will not respect nature, and yourselves. Simple as that. There is no guessing allowed/ no “hell, science will figure something out/ or let them worry about it”. This is our reality, and it is your truth: how is it you don’t understand? The answer is: you live in fantasy and delusion/ a disgrace to life on earth: because you chose not to care, and you share very little. Don’t believe the propaganda/ it ain’t true.
If you are Jew and Palestinian, I have a solution for you/ that is not “extreme”. Given the reality of thousands of years, it is clear, something must be done. The peaceful answer would be: given the crowd of Israelis around the world, if these people would like to trade places with the Palestine people/ then let them trade: a new and different world for all the people of Palestine would be better, than a continual fight. If there are sufficient Palestine people around the world, it is the Israelis than can move/ but do to persecution, and genocide from recent history, it is less likely they will go. That would bring a stronger Israel to the area, but agreements can be reached. The issues of a mosque for the Arabs, in what would then be Israel/ would need to be dealt with, either the cost of rebuilding elsewhere; or simply setting aside this ground and a respectable road to the mosque declared simply off-limits would be a beginning. The area’s that would trade “Jew for Palestinian” would also endure problems, as the various needs and educational requirements of these people would have to be met. But the end of this conflict for all sides, would be beneficial to this world.
38. In this reality of time, it is the propaganda machines that spread the infection of stupidity and disgrace as fast as possible. In a world of “true believers”, the religions you have built for science and university and government and every other known version of “lead me from my own hell”; are as always, nothing more than an excuse not to let the truth decide what your lives should be. Every believer in want and pride, searches to “win the game/ and make the others pay: a constant, worship me bastardization of life itself”.
Every actual spoken religion, rather than the subversive religions above, speak to the eternal want: make me something I am not [ letting society assert, “something for nothing is possible”/ it is not]. The religious leaders of science and university, “its professors and scientists” are nothing more than another round of bishops and popes, so to speak/ add the rest if you will, such as rabbi, etc. All speak of things they do not know/ make up stories of things they wish to know/ and lie about anything that can make them money, or pride. How very few have any honor at all!
In the latest round of idiots and fools, come the people who shall always say: “Listen to us, we have nothing to fear/ but fear itself: HELL, what could go wrong, its just ridiculous to be concerned, ya damn fool. CAUSE THAT COULD COST ME MY JOB, BASTARD/ SHUT UP!” But alas for all the worshipers of fools and failures, there are things to fear in what these scientists and idiots are doing. Their failure can easily/ will certainly be, the end of this earth; and they know this can happen, but their job, their title, and their pride are more important than life on earth to them, and their worshipers. So that leaves the rest of us with the reality: either we stop them from their disgrace and disrespect of life/ stop their madness and total insanity through the sewage of their diseased hearts, and take away these things that gamble with our lives too. Or we die, and the earth with us. Fools will say: what qualifications does he have to suggest these things will end this earth. Failures will add: they said that about the atomic bomb too, and this world is still here/ we didn’t die yet! BUT REALLY let me ask you truly: if we had died of the atomic bomb, would you be here talking? NO, all would be dead. Let me ask you in reality what “great thing” did the atomic bomb do for you? The answer is absolutely nothing of value or hope or purpose for life/ its just the absolute disease of pride showing, the terrible tragedies of men, simply waiting to exterminate us all. How blind you are/ how dead you are, sitting on your ass: hoping beyond all hope, that YOU don’t have to do anything at all. Let someone else! Asshole, what a pisshead rejection of humanity you are/ the world itself is in trouble, and you do nothing at all. SHAME ON YOU. Let eternity remember.

39. Before passing this by, it seems necessary to correct blind assumptions about the atomic bomb, and the differences between that and fusion. An atomic bomb is the destruction of atomic bonds/ rather like any other chemical explosive, it starts a reaction that then expands through the composition of the material making it impossible for the bonds to remain between the various participant realities involved. So long as there is room to expand, it is predictable/ because the release of energy created by each individual bond is instantaneous. Fusion is an atomic fire, just like the sun, it is not an expansion of the bonds in a reaction that must escape as an explosion/ rather like a chemical fire it is an expansion controlled by heat, the expansion of bonds over time, so that each one is consumed in its turn by a reaction that must consume the most intense areas before moving on. Just like an explosion is different than a fire, although with certain specific characteristics of the same; they are different. Once a fire is started, just like a chemical fire/ to stop it you must take away something it needs, or interfere with the process of progression. With fusion, we cannot take away the fuel, because like the sun this entire earth is fuel. Neither can we interfere with the progression of this process, because we have nothing to stop/ control/ or transfer it with, everything is fuel; because everything is based upon atomic structure. Just like we cannot stop genetic mutilations once genetic disciplines have been breached. Or a thousand other things your science has been worshiping, along with their idolaters, and various other false gods; the media participating particularly as their “priests”. Shame on you.

40. What has happened to your money is pride, want, gluttony, laziness, arrogance, stupidity, but mostly just plain: WE DON’T GIVE A DAMN, about anything but “I”. To hell with you! “It’s the american way”/ worship the money, attack the resources, defile the earth, and blame the others. Just like the story says: “I don’t get to run the train/ don’t get to decide when, or where, or why, or if the train will go or stop; but let the damn thing jump the tracks and see who catches hell for it: not the leaders”. Your leaders brought you here, will lies, cheating, stealing, power worship, and so much pride they couldn’t accept responsibility for what they did do/ so they followed and worshiped anything that could lie their way out. All lies end badly/ all lies, are worthless dribble from the mouth of an infant; and these leaders are nothing more than babies: let duty be damned/ anything but truth, is their way. Don’t think so? Why then are you flooded with stupidity and disgrace (didn’t know about all the debts? Yes you did, the american people wanted lies, cheating, and theft/ just as much as their leaders. Simple as that/ didn’t care about nothing, give me the money). Shame on you. You are failure, attempting to avoid complete disgrace by pointing the people away from truth, (you are bankrupt)/ and using propaganda to lie and cheat and steal some more, until all that is left will be civil war/ and the end of life on earth, because we cannot recover from extreme disrespect any more. We barely have enough time to attempt survival now.
Fixing the money is very simple: stop playing games. End all large financial institutions, taking back the money, and throwing the bastard’s in charge in jail, charge them for their failures: and let the neighborhood bank return, one bank to one set of owners/ NONE, shall be part of another bank. You are responsible for this one, and let no loans be given beyond a certain range. Fix the numbers, throwing out all the trash/ and returning to reality: whereby all know just exactly how much money per worker there actually is to go around/ based upon the census, and limit what any person may hold in assets, potential assets, or income. All done, its fixed! Well except for the “mice and rats” that will be running around trying to invade anything they can. These can be dealt with very effectively, with penalties. No, you don’t get to be really, really rich: YOU GET TO BE EQUAL, and ALIVE. If that ain’t enough for you, then go ahead and die; need help/ just ask.

41. So you want to be rich instead, you stole/ you killed/ you ruined and abused/ you used/ you attacked/ you lied and cheated/ you gambled and won/ you worshiped money and greed, and paid the price, and made the sacrifice, and now you want to keep your winnings! Or for a few, you just plain worked, and did what you were told to do/ and desire your reward now. For the minority that actually worked, and did their duty; sorry to tell you, it was in vane/ because the liars, cheats, and thieves outnumbered you so badly. As to the vast majority who worshiped and chose greed above all else: lets be clear, now you have built your upside down pyramid of numbers whereby you have “lots of numbers”/ but at the bottom of that upside down pyramid, there are very few workers to do your bidding, if those numbers were real. Therefore the big thing for you is: can you keep the numbers from being known? The answer is no, they will be known/ they are being educated today, and will soon recognize that your numbers are nothing/ and their lives are as slaves, because of your numbers. That leaves us with the game of men: Worship the damn money (numbers, its their power & pride)/ OR, we Will abandon you, even attack you, if we desire it! But alas, all you have are worthless numbers, and as more people understand that/ all you get is nothing in return. Which means you have no more power/ and your pride will either turn to sorrow, or hate. Because of all you have done, to destroy this world, and this nation.
BUT YOU JUST PLAYED THE GAME, ain’t that right/ should get the trophy, cause you won your game right! What the hell is wrong with that, its what we do. We were promised everything we could take, promised nothing bad would happen if we worshiped the money, led to believe by religion “its ok, so long as you pay us our money”: So there! Promised, we could have all the free money the stock market could provide so long as you didn’t ask questions, about what that particular “mafia group” was doing to get it. But life is not a game, and this world can no longer tolerate a humanity that cares about nothing but itself. An individual that is nothing more than a tragedy of human disgrace. LIFE IS NOT A GAME/ CONSUMING RESOURCES AND DESTROYING A WORLD, is not a right, beyond what is true need and fair play. And you have gambled with your game/ and the world, this nation, and billions of people have lost, simply because you played. What true reward do you deserve for that? Answer the question/ and pray you don’t get what you deserve. STOP LYING, about everything or you will. Stop believing in the disease of university: who the hell do you believe has led you to all this disgrace? Who has been in charge of leading and choosing everything that is the USA, for decades/ IF NOT, “the university”. Your idol has died/ your fate will be decided upon the simple truth: Can you find truth back, or will you just continue to lay or drown in the sewage that you have been fed, for all these years. GROW UP/ WAKE UP/ AND FIND YOUR HEART & SOUL. Dumb ass.

42. The end result of our current reality is: either you awaken, or all die. Don’t believe it for a minute/ HELL, he can’t know that, and we won’t investigate: “CAUSE WE’RE, BELIEVERS”!
But lets review: we know, that you are playing games with numbers that are not real. The USA spent 1.2 trillion dollars more than it earned, just for the federal government last year/ doesn’t include state, business, financial, personal, agriculture or other losses: 1.2 trillion dollars= $24,000.00 per each of 50 million workers, and that does not include all debt prior to 2007. So don’t tell me, and don’t hide in fantasy; that this is not a delusion of numbers/ you cannot pay, and that is that. You are bankrupt, plain and simple/ because inflation exists beyond anything you can imagine: it was all lies, and it was cheating not to tell you, and it was stealing your lives to let the public believe anything less. So we are going to have a lot of VERY angry people, a lot of people “thrown away”, to eat off the street any way they can, and all the same conditions that brought Germany to world war 2. All you need is a hitler, and “he will come/ cause someone always says let me”. So now, in a few months or perhaps 2-3 years, america will decide to face its future with hate or sorrow (yes we did badly/ yes we are broken/ and yes, we must begin again). If they choose hate, undoubtedly they will go to civil war/ UNLESS “a hitler” can be found: in which case, the scenario changes to “lets take what we want from the others/ we got weapons of mass destruction”. But alas, they do too! And so, reality says: either end the world, or turn to civil war/ but of course that is not what will be offered to you, because that is truth and truth is what you despise. So the lies will begin/ and the subversion will become: LETS BLAME SOMEONE, AND MAKE THEM OUR SCAPEGOAT, “its all his fault”. So now you get to have revenge/ creating the passage to violence. But alas, after someone is sacrificed: WHAT THEN? The answer is violence of course; and that means the government will turn against every citizen and make them fear/ because fear is the control worshiped by the violent and proud. But that will not be enough, so the end result will be either we attack the others with weapons of mass destruction/ OR we attack these citizens of the USA with weapons of mass destruction: so they bow down, and plead for their lives before the “gods, these leaders of lies/ believe themselves to be”.
Then of course is the alternative, of simply letting science consume your world/ don’t have to do a thing, except sit on your ass and pretend you don’t know better. Just have to worship your pride, and believe in your saviors “science and the university”; after all, what could go wrong with experiments that mimic “the most destructive event in the history of the universe/ or fusion, an experiment that is expected to exceed the temperatures and pressures of a supernova exploding star/ or genetic mutilation, whereby your very own arms fall off, or your head grows a second one out of your ass; or anything else that genetic chaos means. Hell, and Armageddon; what could go wrong. Who the fuck believes in a lake of fire on earth anyway: a planet engulfed with fusion, just like the sun. Who the hell can’t believe: Just because humanity ruins and disgraces GODS OWN CREATION/ that HE might get mad, and let you live in that fire forever. Shit, your way to smart to believe in life: aren’t you, fucker!
43. It can be said: that no one can see the journey of life before you, until you walk its existence/ but you can see, death coming to take you away. Within the reality of all things that stand against us as failure and the disease of pride, there is death in the wind. Meaning the love that gives us life, has begun to fail. The question remaining, is whether you will breathe for life/ or for death. It is a choice.

44. If there is to be a future for humanity, or life on earth/ then there will be change. The foundation of hypocrisy, stupidity, definable failure, and the basis of a fool are all the same: its called “I want”. Therefore the fundamental creation of change, is ultimately associated with that want in the most critical terms possible: fail to control your want, and you will fail to survive.
What is true decides, because reality exists based upon the truths that it, or you must contend with. When that reality gives you freedom and value to live your life in happy ways, then that is what truth can do for you, because you obeyed the simple rule: we are NOT here alone/ and everything we do, affects everything, every life, that lives here with you on earth!
The chain of effects for every conceivable thing that humanity does, is long and devastating. The chain of reality that every life needs to survive upon this earth, is attacked in every conceivable way, by the things men have chosen to do: all because they want/ or pride and the desire for power invades their reality, and they become evil (don’t give a damn about nothing, but me). So the question of this dialogue is, can you survive without want? The answer does not even need to be spoken/ because want is irrelevant to life/ therefore you have no excuse, but gluttony, selfishness, and greed. The question of this discussion is: WILL you give up your want to survive? That answer is up to you/ but fraught with excuses, and the design: I want to be god! The fundamental truth is, no one gets to be god/ and those who play god, are asking to fail and destroy something or someone else in the process. But you still want, regardless of the consequences until that price is so severe nothing can prepare you for the reality that is left. So the question begins with WHY, do you want? The answer is: because it is my answer to boredom, and my request for “irresponsibility”. In other words, the primary catalyst for want is something to do, “that you want to do now”; and the fundamental reality, you do not want what truth decides is necessary for you to do now/ and avoid it like a plague. “Praying: please, please let me be completely free, to do anything I want”. But since you do not truly study or learn required of you, the end result is by a vast majority: humanity chooses to destroy, and then says “look at me/ I did something”. And people do/ envious of the simple truth, you did something, even though it was wrong, stupid, arrogant, vile, diseased, and an infection of disrespect and disgrace to the others; you made them look, and that is what the others want too. So the real question regarding the future of life on earth, is how do we form a community of life: that both respects, notices, honors, and defends each of us with equality, justice, and fair play to all?
The answer returns to law, as it is necessary to establish truth and keep those who do not care, separated from the others who do. To keep those who will not share, separated from those who would. Justice is the foundation upon which idiots and fools are separated out for instruction or for penalties to enforce those instructions, or for the recognition of failure: and the terms each society will commit to keeping these people from causing the rest to fail as well. Fair play is the ascension of honor in work and play, by which we honor each other and ourselves with the respect necessary for a peaceful and happy society; I was, within my inherent right/ or I was not, as a member of this society. But equality is a much greater composite of life in society than is any other device chosen by men. Equality is intended to be “the same”/ yet no society wants everyone to be the same. Therefore it is a device, rather than a law or rule. The question of life, demands the existence of a “ruler/ by which we measure ourselves in the context of a society”. There are assholes, spewing shit with every step they take/ causing undue and unnecessary distress upon the others. There are, functioning members of society which create peace and happiness for everyone else wherever they go/ generating truth through the existence of fair play, justice, and respect for life; so that all who desire being alive, do benefit. And those in between/ those who are less, and filled with hate or evil/ are nothing but a cancer to society itself; and must be removed. So for equality we have our ruler, that exists somewhere between the best of us/ and the ass hole, who cares little/ is worth little/ and is barely tolerable: which begs the question, should we not Send this one away too! But reality states, none of us is perfect/ and time changes everyone to some degree; allowing for the fact that they will alter their own lives for failure or success, sooner or later. It is equality and this ruler of life, that gives society “its headache”/ because no matter who you are, when forced to judge someone else as an asshole: It means you cannot accept them as a friend/ at least at this time. Where there is no friendship there can be little respect/ no acceptance of sharing or caring beyond the absolute minimum necessary to abide in love and peace, and no purpose to find any common ground until these pitiful people do change on their own. They have to change/ because no one can be forced to change; everyone must make their own decision. It’s a fact of freedom/ a valid reality of life in the truth that we are alive.
So we now inherit the simple truth of what others have become in society, either by what people have done to them, what they have done to themselves, or what want and the disgrace of humanity have made this world into. Any of these three directions elicits trouble, in terms of solving anything. That leaves us all, with the singular solution: to help someone else recognize the value and validity of change, there must be an example not only of honor, but of respect. That reality turns momentarily to media and advertizing propaganda, and recognizes; “Little or nothing of honor or respect comes from these/ instead a constant barrage of the disgraceful/ demeaning/ devalued/ disrespected/ defiled/ violent/ hateful/ and the solution “give me a weapon/ or just shit on someone else”. Is endlessly portrayed a “thousand times a day/ everyday”. With very rare exception, anyone with honor or respect for another human being is provided as an example of life, living, marriage, business, law, or anything else. Ten thousand examples of “Hate your neighbor/ hate yourself”, and little or nothing of value for anyone who chooses life. How pathetic you are/ they are.
So we establish the simple truth, that when inflicting observable data upon thousands or millions or even billions of people: THERE DOES, have to be common and consistent events of reality based upon respect and the need to honor each and every individual in society. There needs to be a consistent regard for the wants that can and will be generated among those who have much less. But where then does freedom allow the opportunities for expression that must exist for every life to feel accepted and experienced “for me”?
As we look into the future, we will find an opportunity in society for sharing as best we can/ for caring about everyone, by presenting an education and allowing as best we can the freedom of moment that creates individuality. Life is not about possessions/ life is about life. Therefore what you possess as an individual, is less than what you possess as a society. Where everyone has access to what is valued and respected by all/ there will be honor. There will be honesty, because it is required for life. There will be justice and fair play for all/ because that is what peace and happiness require. The composition of all these things is an example to the rest, that they too can build just as did these; therefore come and do so. The elemental existence of people who decide what others can do, is wrong. The fundamental definitions of what society as a whole will accept for themselves in their media/ advertizing/ etc: is a creation of that society by discussion and vote. I would strongly suggest NO pornographic material/ but I remind you as well: although direct sexuality is pornographic, plain nudity is not/ its who we are. Every other aspect of what you will be indoctrinated with, by media, is a choice that every society will make. Some will offer, “this already happens now/ people choose to watch or not watch”. But that is not true, as anyone child or not who turns on the tv will be exposed to the violence of disrespect, dishonor, and disgrace just because they television is on; it is constant/ and unjust. The universities which led this revolution of disgust and born of brain maggots for the dead; are to be avoided/ CHOOSE FOR YOURSELVES. REMOVE the perverted and disgusting from teaching your children.
You cannot build a peaceful and happy or just society/ when every example of insanity and failure is consistently impacting nearly every member of society on an hourly if not minutely basis. Fix these failures.
The foundation events of a peaceful and happy society: “Please pay attention to me/ please play with me/ please respect me”, are all based upon acceptance of the individual, by others. Those who are abandoned, are forced by society or themselves to enter within the area’s that can destroy their very lives. Forced to conceive of things that will become an insanity. Forced to believe something is wrong with them, or with others/ causing hate. Forced to alter their own lives in ways that are not foundations for happiness or hope or love. Therefore the acceptance of every individual is fundamental to building a society that lives in peace, harmony, love, and happiness. The foundation of acceptance is very simple: IT IS NOT, “be like me”! Rather, Acceptance is based upon a very simple: we are equal as life/ no matter who you are/ what you can or cannot do/ or what you look like. We are equal. And if equal, then there must be acceptance for that. Those who are filled with hate are separated/ they do not belong. Those who are “ass holes” are tolerated as life, because it is their choice/ unless hate consumes them, and they fail completely. The opportunity for lessons in behavior should exist for those who are failing; none that can survive as life, rather than hate should be cast out/ until it is time to do so.
Life is an equal dose, of what we make of it/ and what the others make us accept about it. Living is not about you or me/ it is about us. However life itself, is the essence of your own desire, the reality of your own decisions, and the truth that will become your purpose for being alive. Choose well, and eternity will find you.

45. The questions of time, the elemental delivery of what is needed by life to support, defend, and define life on this world, are all decisions based upon the things that we do, or do not do/ because as 7 billion people living here, there is nothing that we do not affect. To make room, to survive and establish the possibilities of food, water, and thus life as best we can/ there shall have to be a concerted, and real effort to reclaim all that has been lost. Some things are simple, such as flooding areas that can be flooded with sea water in deserts/ that alone with suitable habitat and food for sea life will enable much. A simple trench or pipe, and considerable water can be redirected will minimal damage to environment or habitat/ it will save islands as well. Another simple reality is drilling wells to tap underground water where this is realistic/ importing “sewage debris ( nearly free)” as a means of providing organic matter for the purposes of regrowing plants in the desert, and looking for underground caverns that can hold glacial runoff, meltwater/ for later usage. All produce results for life. But only if the tragedy of men [I want to be rich] can be dealt with in real terms. If we work as a humanity of life, sharing the decision and the work required to sustain our world, to give us a chance for survival, while we have that option to do/ then money need not enter in. Life first is the answer for this world/ any that will not accept this truth: “can live elsewhere/ ha, ha.” We have one earth, that means we have one decision as life or death for the planet: either we do what is needed and helpful for the sake of this planet, or we Die. Go ahead be as gluttonous and carefree as you wish/ the end will come within a very few years, already 800 million hungry, an entire ocean nearly dead, and a LONG list of threats; none of which can you survive for long will prove it to all.
The element of money in human society is intended to provide the basic opportunities of individual members to do specific things for work and benefit to society while other members do something else for work and benefit to society: thereby allowing more freedom to the majority, from the need to do everything for yourself. Money is going to exist for human society, because it accomplishes this basic fact of life: we need several different things to survive, and it is more economical for everyone, if we divide these tasks, and each do a part of the work/ thereby sharing the basic development of a society dependent upon each other. If everyone did “everything necessary to survive for themselves, we would not need money/ we do not, nor will we, simply because this earth cannot provide for 7 billion people in that way anymore.” Therefore money is a permanent fixture in human existence, it is the sharing of that money, that references what is fair and what is not.
There is a wide variety of numbers used in different societies, for money/ equivalence scales are erroneous at nearly every level. What matters, is the amount of resources available for use in working to create different products/ where there are known resources and people; there will be products to buy. Where there is sufficient food and water for all, there will be a variety of products, and thereby a proliferation of numbers because people generate money simply because “they want it”. Where there is an insufficient base of resources to keep the people working, there are limited needs for numbers/ money, therefore few numbers are needed. Where there is an insufficient reality of food or water, there will be slavery, and the tragedy of what men can and will do to control their own lives, by controlling yours. Therefrom we know and understand that it is primarily a base of resources that determines the levels of money that will be used in society/ because those who can shall seek their own employment, and do what is necessary to encourage and support their own lives; regardless of what the government says, if the opportunity presents. This of course brings thieves, and corruption to steal: but justice through the law and understanding by the people of their law, can reverse that trend and give life in society, the cause of fair play/ and honest equality in the participation of what is true.
We then see, that resources establish community, and create wealth: how it is shared, is dependent upon whether there is justice and fair play through the law, and respect for each other/ or not. The elemental need to build a human network for the sharing of base resources, is a fundamental to the existence of peace and happiness for life. BUT the understanding of responsibility and duty is an absolute requirement associated with that resource that cannot be denied. Such things as population controls, are absolutely required.
A second factor that arises is: the foundation of differences that are human by nature, is a critical aspect of community. As nature defines it, “those who are alike, work best when they are all alike”. In that way, none get in the way of the group causing many to fail. It is UNFORTUNATE, but true/ that we are better off, as “separate elements sharing the same savannah”, than we are as one big mixing bowl of humanity. Thereby in the recreation of society on this world, separating by variations is a useful tool in keeping the peace in a world to come. There are none less! Instead, there are problems coming, and those who do well for themselves; will have to defend themselves from those who did far less well, because they were lazy, uninformed, or failed by other cause. If everyone is the same/ then none can be separated out as the cause of this grief: it simply eliminates some of the controversy, thereby granting a greater emphases on justice and law/ if you cannot blame someone else. The alternative is of course that any group that is in trouble, will contemplate attacking those who have more/ just as history proves over and over and over again. To modify this behavior, and attempt to function in the best interest of this world: those behaviors that are SIMPLY BETTER, must be used and distributed across this world. Not by force, but by example and teaching. In this truth, it is never necessary to consider “the rich” when changing something for society, by their own admissions: they will get their money back “in a year or two/ cause they are special.” So its only necessary to protect the poor and middle classes when change comes to society. The rich are irrelevant, and unworthy of concern.
So the question is: what can be done for “common society” in the purposes that are created by the use of money? The answer is: we the people must control the money supply, and establish what it will be used for. That reality has already been defined in these web sites/ but fundamentally it is realized by tying the money supply to a census/ limiting income and possessions/ demanding substance for the money supply itself (backed by gold or some such thing)/ and choosing by vote, as a percentage of the pie, how much money, collected by tax, shall be used for this or that. Demanding no new taxes, unless we design and vote for them. Demanding no new bonds unless we the people design and vote for them. Establishing minimum down payments for any type of credit. And therefrom understanding “if society is being fair to you”. To accomplish control it is also required that society shall vote upon the upper and lower limits of income and possession periodically: thereby adjusting as necessary against those who “play games with the numbers”. These things give common society control of their money, it is still capitalism/ but with limits, which allow every citizen an “equal as it gets”, opportunity to join in the reward of business for life. Because you control what the rich man gets/ what the boss can do to you with money, YOURSELVES. Fail to accept some will have more for a reason/ and you cause your own employment to fail as well. Learn what is fair in the real world, and work with what is valid and right for human society, and you will gain freedom and independence/ and the opportunities for many perks for yourselves: IF YOU DO NOT get greedy. If you do, greed will consume you/ and life, or your version of society will fail.
That is the money aspect, that allows selfishness to control/ OR controls selfishness for equity and fair play: choose.
As to the more developmental truth of want, the simple principle most at work is: we know that pleasant, peaceful, and happy interactions between people are the primary desire for nearly 100% of humanity in the beginning at least. There are a very few, that simply desire violence/ but it is far less than 1% of humanity as a whole. That means every other human being that chooses hate or violence is led there in one form or another, by the reality that is their own lives, or the environment that is the essence of all other life. Therefore apart from a tiny fraction of people that can be easily identified, and separated/ the rest are believers in one idolatry or another, that allows hatred, because of the religion they prefer. Religion means: to assign behavior to the relationship you have with want. Therefore that want becomes your religion, and by assigning “a higher power” to your want/ the right and reason to take whatever you can get from the others, is allowed in your mind, because you want it/ and your religion allows it to be your right. To hell with the others, you got “a higher power/ you got god, in your pocket”. Fuck them, its fun; kill anyone who complains; it’s the religious way. Who can stop you/ “ain’t you god”. All greed, works at some portion of this level in filth.
Those religions that actually have some value, lead people to disciplines they need to sustain peace and love in their own lives/ the rest of the trash that all religions produce, is merely the greed and disgrace of leaders and the impetus of what “their flock, wants”.
So the critical question of a future for life on earth, is based upon the relationship that can be formed with disciplines that are for peace, love, happiness, and respect/ and the removal of all other tragedies assigned by want, pride, power, selfishness, fear, or hate. We can start with the assembly of power used by the media to undermine reality and destroy truth in a functioning mind, as is currently being used by the proud. The physics community, being the most predominant devil currently trying to consume your world: offers on television “the hadron collider CERN, is nothing more than working with the energy of a fruit fly”/ nothing to worry about, leave us alone! And media offers them the opportunity to infect and disease as many people as are willing to listen. Yet our reality testifies to these simple truths: there are billions of dollars spent to construct that machine/ it is hooked up to more than one nuclear power plant, because one is not enough for the energy needs of the machine/ and one look at the collision chambers should prove to anyone “THEY ARE NOT WORKING/ NOR DO THEY INTEND TO WORK WITH ENERGIES THAT ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A FRUIT FLY”! PLAIN AND SIMPLE LIARS, gambling their decisions will not kill this earth, while hiding behind the testimony of their own delusions and desire for power: or in simple terms, DEVIL. Religious or not, it fits, and people understand the basic concept of this word. By their own testimony: they intend to recreate the single most destructive event in the entire universe/ “hell, what could go wrong with that”? Piss headed fools, every single one. But they want it, they worship and sacrifice to their god of delusion, the power to change this world; and they don’t even care how, they just want power/ whether it destroys the world is insignificant, because it is their religion.
Therefrom the deliberate evaluation of truth in terms of CERN, and all those who want to play god with life on earth is: DO YOU NOT HAVE TO STAND UP, AND STOP THEM TO SURVIVE? Or can you just be apathetic, stupid, foolish, blind, and a failure to life, the future, and yourself? Answer the question, and prepare to live the result. The disciplines necessary here are: look at the truth, “their representatives are lying, clearly and without the slightest doubt/ their goal is to create the biggest bomb ever invented, clearly and without the slightest doubt/ their gamble with life on earth is without doubt, a disgrace, disrespect, and disease to all life on earth, even just the fact this machine and others exist: judges all humanity with contempt for life, and failure for food. Either change this or you die, it ain’t a hard concept/ and you cannot claim ignorance; only laziness, apathy, disgrace within yourselves (the world needs you, and you hide), and disrespect ( life needs you, and you run away in fear) SHAME ON YOU.
TRUTH LEADS, OR WANT DESTROYS! Take your pick.

46. The long list of tragedy, that is consistent with those in charge/ those who have been in charge/ and those assigned by age to keep this world of humanity, environment, and life; alive: is a list long on shame, a description of failure, pride, greed, lust, selfishness, and every form of hate imaginable. Didn’t give a damn about anything, but yourselves/ didn’t care about your children/ didn’t care about life/ didn’t care about this earth/ didn’t care about anything but want, pride, and its result as is hate! The claim of ignorance, is of little value/ because you did NOT want to know/ did NOT desire truth/ did NOT worship anything but money, and whoring (defile anything, including yourselves), and stupidity! Blind and stupid fools, led by devils and disease. And now you stare directly at HELL ( an entire world of men going insane) AND ARMAGEDDON (nature and genetics lost to complete chaos)/ even a “lake of fire: fusion,” from which there is no escape. How pathetic you are.
There is no savior to keep you from your failure/ there will be no relief from your distress, no mercy will come; unless you choose life first quickly, and work for real and lasting change. That change is RESPECT, LOVE, LIFE, HONOR, HONESTY, DISCIPLINE, HOPE, COURAGE, PEACE, JUSTICE, FAIR PLAY, EQUALITY, TRUTH, TRUST IN GOD: AND MORE OF THE SAME AS THESE REPRESENT. This is the price of your lives, and there will be NO substitutes or excuses. WOMEN will lead you/ because men are rejected for leading life on earth into such an abyss of failure and deceit; for worshiping only money, power, and pride. They are failures and fools, and will lead no more.
Because the old are responsible for this, it is your generation that existed as leaders/ your decisions that established this reality, with those of my generation. When the time of trial begins, there will be no doctors for you/ no medicine/ and no rights to change this reality: and you will accept it as necessary for the children, and be as honorable as you can be or eternity will never forgive.
When the time of trial begins for my generation: you will search for every thief, and liar, and thief/ and punish them accordingly; taking from them twice as much as they stole; or putting them in prison, or by some other method of punishment create for the young an attitude for life with HONOR and DISCIPLINE and TRUTH/ instead of the shame and complete disgrace most of you are. FIX THIS WORLD/ go get the money back that was stolen; go take back this world from liars and fools; stop all the destruction; and find your heart, so that you can find your soul: or next stop for you is HADES, an eternity with horror and threat and above all FEAR.
TO THE CHILDREN: life is not a game, life is a miracle that deserves respect in its every form and method of living a life that will translate into eternal habitations. Grow up/ wake up to life itself/ and find your heart and soul. Let them awaken in you, and give you peace, happiness, and hope.
Enter code here   
Please note, although no boardcode and smiley buttons are shown, they are still useable

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2009/01/30 16:19 By josterbur.
  Reply Quote
Go to top Post Reply