Just Talking 2 Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
my little notebook (1 viewing) (1) Guest
JustTalking Main Forum
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: my little notebook
James Osterbur (Admin)
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
my little notebook 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 13  
This is my little notebook,

Not an education, a tiny reward for those who do more than they must. Just a few simple statements to help you become more aware. I am free, of the need to educate you, free of the possibilities that my work here may cause someone else harm or death/ just because they knew me: FREE, because my decision no longer matters to this work/ ONLY YOURS DOES. Therefore, the message is given, and it cannot be turned back, thereby no gain can come from threatening someone I know, or even me: reality has taken over/ and whatever truth shall be, it cannot be denied. Free, to be simple and plain, or friendly, or whatever I choose/ as best I can. But since you are not free: this world depends upon you: a few notes can’t hurt/ a little extra understanding is simply ok.

1. One trillion dollars is a debt divided by 50 million workers/ therefore $20,000.00 per each worker is being given to someone else/ not us: we get the debt. Trillions have already been given away to the very most wealthy individuals in society/ doesn’t matter if they give it to banks or whatever, in the end those numbers fall into the hands of these very few, and we get the debt at a rate of twenty thousand dollars per worker/ per one trillion dollars. But someone has these numbers don’t they/ and they do expect you to work for them, is that not true? Therefrom “slave”. But let us not forget, that you take this trillion dollars to stocks or bonds or banks, and they can multiply it by 10. Thereby instantly becoming a $200,000.00 debt “that ain’t no one going to pay”/ but it spends don’t it!

2. The only rescue plan that works is bankruptcy. The only reason bankruptcy works when done legally and as fair as possible is: your creditors must lose too. In this case your creditors are those who control the numbers called dollars. A current reality exceeding 120 trillion numbers: or $400,000.00 per man, woman, and child in this country as a citizen. Got yours/ SOMEONE HAS IT! Think about that.
Numbers are NOT money, “an intangible right to anything you want, from the others”. Rather real money is LIFE: a reality of work, time, and effort; and the access to resources that do in fact belong to us all. The difference is numbers represent an intangible fantasy/ while actual real money, is literally the sweat off your back, and food off your table. Do you understand/ find someone and discuss it.

3. The USA stated GNP gross national product for last year was about 14 trillion dollars/ that means every single worker actually had to produce a viable product of some kind worth in reality: a value equal to 14 trillion divided by 50 million workers, which means either they were selling off the entire nation/ or each worker produced $280,000.00 two hundred and eighty thousand dollars worth of product, service, or sales. Did you? Did the person working next to you? These are fantasy numbers, and it doesn’t take a detective to see it. These are the numbers, that now turn up as bad debts, created by the thieves of wall street, and their cohorts, every “so-called wealthy person, pension plan, mutual fund, etc: investing in deceit and deception, and treason to the nation”. It is wall street, and your investing, that sold you out/ they took your manufacturing away, and sold it off for numbers so you could be proud of your greed.

4. The biggest ponze/ pyramid scheme ever conceived is the one played upon the american people by their leaders; starting with Reagan the inventor of the game. Take a look at the realities listed above and understand, you have not only been made slaves: working for nothing/ while others take everything, and leave you their shit to clean up. It’s a game/ and a delusion perpetrated by the people who believe they are so smart, “we the people, will never know/ and what can we do about it, but rebel”.
Understand this simply as well, social security is in debt over 52 trillion dollars, that is equivalent to telling the fifty million workers, that they must come up with over 1 million dollars each, just to pay for social security. Never mind the government employees have their own separate social security, and until this last spring it had never been touched. Recognize then, that everything you believe in/ everything you invested in/ all the experts you have trusted in/ and the propaganda machinery that teaches you to be swindled and swine (greedy beyond all others in history): are nothing more than traitors/ and you are little more than greedy, because you as the vast majority didn’t care about anything but your worthless numbers. Not life, not the future, not the children, not the environment, not even food or water or your own existence: because you are still willing to trade it all for science projects guaranteed to destroy you/ unless GOD intervenes to keep you as life; if HE so chooses to do. You sold your nation for numbers/ your world for pride/ and your future for want. That is your legacy, that is your current truth.

5. As you look at these numbers, understand the truth: we are over 100 trillion dollars in debt as a nation: or 2 million dollars per worker/ before 2008. That means there are people who believe they have this much money/ and that you must work for them and do whatever they want, because they have these numbers. Sound fair/ I didn’t get myself into a 2 million dollar debt: particularly one, I never even saw the slightest benefit from/ DID YOU? No, it’s a game, played upon us by those who used the game to entrap and control people, who have become their slaves. Take Bill Gates for instance, collected over 50 billion dollars for roughly 30 years of primarily easy work [MORE than one billion dollars per year]/ lawyers did the rest. 50 billion divided by 50 million workers, is one thousand dollars each that we supposedly owe this one man: not his fault, it’s the game you played, and he won. But lets be real, every single person in fifty million workers, OWES him one thousand dollars of their work, or assets/ should he come collecting, that is what these numbers mean. You going to pay, willingly, every last worker, owes one man one thousand dollars? Do you think he doesn’t have slaves? A slave is one who is forced to work, because if they don’t/ they die. Can these numbers not control your food, water, work, options, life? Think we can all go on the government payroll? Hell no, its just for the wealthy (they just collected trillions, for being a jackass/ loser/ failure. But hey, it’s a closed circuit, “just for us circle” isn’t it.), the university graduate gets a science welfare job (so they don’t threaten us too/ kill us, if they get upset), and then some people whom society has discarded, just to keep them from revolt. The rest of us work, or are thrown in the street. Sound fair? Unemployment compensation lasts 6 months, then your off the books, job or no job/ you aren’t counted, literally. Not even a number, simply vanished.

6. The list of financial deceit is long/ aggressive/ and harsh in the end for what it will do: IF WE DO NOT take back control of our government as WE THE PEOPLE. That means, we must force justice to be real/ and the law, to be obeyed by our leaders. They cannot outlast us, or defeat us/ we outnumber them thousands to one. Therefore our reality, our truth, is in our hands. We need only understand the law, and use it for justice and truth. {The site www.justtalking.info is specifically for that purpose, and others.} By doing that we will strip away the delusion and deceit/ end the fantasies, and stop the liars. It is then, we too must face the truth; bankrupt/ and that is the end of it. But with a chance to survive, because if you continue in your current lies; all the damage, destruction, and hate that these “rich people” have caused will not end until there is nothing left to rebuild with/ a dead earth, including you. Its a choice/ and you will make it, because WE, are literally this government, and we can decide. Fail, and life will soon be in crisis for an entire nation, and world.

7. Fail to understand, that the university degree has progressed to the point of being able to cause tremendous destruction to this entire world: there are many of these projects, to end life on earth. Such as: Fusion, an atomic fire/ just like the sun: it will bring an atomic fire just like the sun, here to this earth: atomic means everything here is fuel, we cannot control it, or put it out. All done/ we are dead, or in hades, if you believe in religion. Fail to understand, the extreme tragedy of human intervention in genetics/ “which are literally nature itself”plus energy & mass; cannot be mutilated by humanity without horrific consequences. Time has run out, either you quit/ or Armageddon (nature in chaos) comes: IT’S A CHOICE! And nature is being attacked in every conceivable way, on every single possible thing that humanity can touch/ every single day across this world. The liars say, “its all good/ they are going to be gods/ make you wealthy, healthy, and whole”. But the reality is, they not only gamble with our entire life structure here on earth/ but they literally try desperately hard, to actually make genetic disciplines fail: so they can learn how to put it together again, and play god for real. What they will learn/ as will you: they are satan/ and have destroyed this world, and you with it. Because they are fools/ and so are you for letting them gamble with everything life is. And that is only the beginning of terrible consequences, that the university has designed for you; believe them, continue to allow them to be free, and they will release upon you more hatred and insanity and death than the universe has ever seen. It is that pitiful.

8. What everyone needs to understand about money is: to be fair/ we all need to know, just how much there is, and thereby, where we stand. In a nation that has currency totaling, $50,000.00 fifty thousand dollars per worker/ in that nation, you know if you make fifty thousand dollars, you are average income, thereby how can it be more fair. If you make more than fifty thousand dollars, someone else must make less, for you to have more/ but there are jobs that are worth less/ take less risk, and so on, so that too is fair. Do you understand? If you know what the numbers actually are/ then you are in control of your future, because you know if you are being treated fairly. In this nation where many people work for minimum wage or less, an average of 60 hours per week/ while other men work hardly at all, and take from our labor over one billion dollars per year, for each year they “work”. It is plain and clear/ this is not fair. And we as a nation are in charge of what we believe to be fair. So then: we can change what needs to be changed, by the law/ within constitutional review and acceptance. The constitution speaks for all the nation/ that means in reality, the judges of the supreme court, merely identify what is a fair interpretation of that/ or they lie, cheat, steal, and commit treason.

9. What then does the constitution say? The words are, the reality of acceptance by the people, that these things are valid, and define, the nation that we support and defend. So then, we have three separate foundation documents/ but only the constitution itself has the emphasis of law. The constitution is built upon two distinct parts, not more: it says what we the people believe this nation should be/ and it provides instruction to the employees of we the people, and declares what they should do, as our employees/ not our boss. Our negotiators, overseers, and people in charge of protecting us with the law, the nation, and the will of this people.
The preamble is our declaration of purpose and desire for this nation, it reads: We, the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquillity, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this constitution for the United States of America. These are things that deliberately create the opportunity for the people themselves to adjust and redefine what will do these things for us, as law and purpose and truth. The rest of what we believe is our inherent right, by the law of this land, which is the constitution of the USA; is declared in the amendments. The rest of what we believe is destined to be a just, fair, and an equal society for all, is held within the declaration of independence, and the bill of rights. Some other documents of value also exist/ all express a higher ideal, that simply “give me the money/ to hell with you”.
If we are to evaluate and define these above words as our inherent right/ and the foundation upon which our employees are intended to proceed: we find a basic and real need for the redress of grievances as is declared for this very purpose in the first amendment to the constitution. We find, that when our need is beyond doubt/ our reality is distinctly threatened/ even our world, ready to collapse: that we DO have a right, and a duty to bring our employees to court, and find our exactly what they have been doing against the constitution, and as traitors to ourselves. THE LAWSUIT, in www.justtalking.info This is our nation, this is our democracy, this is our money, this is our lives, this is our truth as WE THE PEOPLE.

10. Where there is power, there is control. Where there is control, we become slaves; a forced labor, in one form or another. Where there is power enough, to hold your life in their hands, or your time, body, or sex / or, to threaten your child or your lover, or your friend: there will be hate. Simple as that. So the elemental existence of peace and harmony, is the truth/ that there must be as little power and control as it is possible to have. Otherwise, what builds will defeat you, just as it has today. The massive decline from all levels of respect, honesty, honor, duty, or anything resembling life and hope and courage/ is a fundamental of power/ and those who lead you to the edge of extinction, because they want control. Who leads disgrace/ death/ extermination/ dishonor/ hate/ & tragedy in every possible form? Who leads life on earth? If not the university degree/ the man, with one! Then who? Not even religion lets you in the door to any leadership without that degree. Therefore as we look back in time, to perceive what is a university professor: We ask, why? And the answer is a list of excuses that is literally never-ending/ which becomes a list of fantasy explanations, “can’t defeat me now”/ which becomes a growing delusion, that machines that are so impressive with power, that we can now play god, we can now pretend we are gods; and destroy this world, by saying to themselves “evolution will fix it/ we don’t have to care”. They can be gods, because they can now threaten death for the planet. They can disgrace, & disrespect the people, the world, the life, and even the fact of a stupidity so extreme; all they can see, is their own pride.

Because where there is friendship, there will be love, as trust builds a relationship that can and will survive, the test of time. We can rebuild. Because life is not a game/ but learned in the presence of truth, the reality of knowledge is not limited to irrelevant data, conceived by those who wish to rule the world. Because understanding is the essence of light, as it illuminates what can be cleaned/ what can be clarified/ and what can be assigned by desire or purpose: those who are passionate about their living, conceive of truth and law, through the creation of their own thought or time.
The question is then, how do we conceive of a society where there is Little power/ and fewer reasons to consider control over anyone: or, in more simple terms, what does freedom truly mean? The answer: it is a happiness derived from the basic ingredients: “in life, I feel the essence of my very breathe, the foundation of my soul.” Freedom is not a participation with others/ but the reality of what life means to you: thereby you are its creator, and defender. The elemental essence of freedom then, is to be uninhibited about who you are, or why, or when, or how. Therefore the foundation of a society in peace and harmony, is where friendship is defined by the opportunities that make us both free, to live our life as we so choose.
Society does not allow that/ therefore rules exist, demands are made, religions are formed, and armies do arise. The law is not a rule/ every law is a truth formed from the understanding that these things cannot be denied: we must obey them to survive. But rules, are the intent of men and women to control each other, and make demands because they want to interfere in your life. Religions are disciplines, that intervene in your right to choose for yourself, and armies exist to inform each one/ that we will be your rulers; you have no choice/ because we say so.
The difference between what is right for life, and wrong for society; is as simple as, I cannot or will not trust you/ if hate has not intervened. The rule is “I want you to live my way”/ the demand is “I will make you or else”. From here religions arise to take over the demand from men, and transform their rules into a “religious law” that cannot be defeated/ because it is not “made by men”: this book says so, regardless which one that is/ its greater than you, so you must obey, or we can kill you for blasphemy or some other version of, didn’t obey. The armies of men, are simply about the reality that we cannot agree/ therefore we will fight, until someone surrenders or dies: establishing ruler. So the question of peace and harmony on earth, is actually a relationship with law, rather than rules. A reality of friendship, rather than control. Every society is required to assign for itself, how free it will be/ by educated and real vote. Every society is required to accept the duty owed, to its citizens, for the work they do. A good place to begin that understanding is in “the Selimi trial”/ held within www.trialforlife.info/ abstracts. Here you will find, the tragedy of a man who believed “he could win; proving powerful”/ by using manipulation and the intent to control. A constant in human behaviors, wherever jealousy descends from life to be an invader, of the living. It is a question of hate, and it is all versions of hate that transform society and life from love, to the tragedy and disgrace of a death march ruled by men. NO more hate, is a law; required for peace, truth, and harmony.

11. Every single person needs to understand the basis and reality of what it honestly means to be happy/ the honor of being born human. The discarding of disgrace, so that you may embrace the miracle of life that you are. It is a disgrace, to measure and be measured as life/ the mind does that to influence you on the ability to assemble a definition and a decision based upon simple truths. But the reality of life itself, is so far beyond our simple mind/ that it need not be considered when participating at any level beyond survival. There are many levels to life: the very base element being, that I am alive/ and everything less than that detracts from the fundamental happiness this imparts on you. Thereby it can be conceived, that we all start on the same plane of life that exists for each of us/ but then by measuring, the brain transforms the simple possibilities of existence, into a different life, than what we were meant to live by being alive. The consequence of that being, that we must work, and achieve a level of consciousness beyond the simple existence of a brain/ to reestablish our connection with truth as a living experience of happiness and trust.
To go beyond measuring others, to escape the influence of others upon our very lives, to stop the experience of being controlled by human moralities and definitions that are simply not ours/ it is necessary to remove the concentration of expectations and gossip that control or seek to control the time we share on earth. We must again, become free, to find our heart, and appreciate our soul. Thereby these are the contributors to a life alive/ coupled to truth, and envisioned by trust.
Heart is, the love, courage, and hope required, to let yourself feel free, to be the blessing that you are/ with another human being. To participate in the relationship that is life revealed, by the touch, trust, and happiness of another human being. Soul is, the acceptance of respect, as is required to conceive of a relationship with GOD , and let it bear fruit in you/ through trust and love. These things are based upon truth, NOT upon illusions or fantasy/ NEVER on want, pride, or any purpose or desire, that is less than love.
Thereby we understand that love is a primary participant in happiness, simply because it opens doors into new and different worlds and relationships that cannot be found in any other way. We hear in hope, the eternal message: “I/ we, are not alone”. Courage adds the structure, upon which we build a relationship, but respect binds us together, through acceptance of an elemental trust in GOD . We are miracles, and if we live like miracles/ it is because we have found the truth: that GOD does love us. PRAISE HIM! FOREVER.
Love is, the separation between time and life, where identities meet, and soul participates as friend. Happiness is the door, within which a heart is born/ the passage between time and the essence called acceptance, is respect.

12. There are “ten thousand descriptions” of death in human history, religions, science/ you name it, someone has a plan, a purpose, and a proposition to be bought into. What is actually important however, is eternity. Nothing else matters.
There are no disciplines in death, no options, opportunities, or possibilities beyond what is true. Because the lack of energy precludes your right to decide/ you have no means, no method, and hence no way. The body is “fish food, when dead”/ because it has no meaning or other value.
The opposite is however true, about truth. What is true, literally cannot be changed into what is not true; is an assumption that bears critical truth until we examine it in terms of a body that was alive/ and now is dead. The truth was life/ the truth is death: the question is, what is now true about time? Time is an existence within the state of motion/ granted by energy, and upheld as real to us, by the evidence of its relationship to mass. But energy as life, is an energy we control/ until the day we die. Therefore the question that begins this journey is how do we control that energy itself/ and is this energy a life? The answer is NOT suited to your ability to survive/ you cannot even handle your own money, without corrupting it entirely. But the question about whether energy is actually “a life”/ can be dealt with slightly. Energy is a relationship of 3 distinct environments. What pushes/ what pushes back/ and what creates and initiates. As a human body we push/ as an environment called time, it pushes back. But the elemental beginnings that become a participant called life “is something else”. Of the three participants, time and body end with death/ allowing that portion of energy to go free. The third participant remains as the creator of all possibilities that did exist either as time or body. Since this is the initiator of body and time, it is clear/ that it can in fact, remain intact. I find no great impact on life, by mass.
There are no elements, no descriptions, and no further conceptions as to the rest/ that I will give to you, you are intensely corrupt, and it would be BAD for you, to learn of things that people among you would only try to manipulate, or control you with. Perhaps some day, a long time away, more complex relationships can be discussed/ not today, possibly not ever. You are corrupt.

13. Do not assume you know me/ you do not. Not because the information needed is not here, but much more simply; you do not understand “I am not like you”. Instead of looking beneath and behind and for any and all possibilities of deceit or corruption, Instead be plain, and you will find me exactly as I do write/ not as you do expect. A simple story to illuminate that is: a long time ago, a little girl was brave enough to say “she liked me, at the time”/ I was much older. An inconsequential event of no importance, until years later after being “beaten up by women (complicated)”/ I found a need to try to remember female is not an enemy; I heard a song, and remembered that tiny moment, and returned to female is a blessing, its just time that needs to be remembered for what it is/ or was. As a thank you and nothing more, “I sent her a small gift”.
The moral of the story is, that even though tiny gestures that occur in life may have little or no meaning at the time, still no meaning as to the reality of people / but life has a way of using tiny moments, in their essence for good or bad, to change your perception later in life. This was a very tiny thing/ but for one moment years later, it made a difference to me. The same is true in you/ as there are many such moments in every life; and therefore every single person needs to understand: Be kind, be patient, be honest, be brave, be honorable, be respectful, and more/ because someday, somewhere, in someone else’s life there will be a moment of searching when your contribution may make a difference. Not a focus/ not a good thing, or a bad thing, or an indifferent thing; just a moment, when being human was honest enough to say thank you for being the same. Think about it, and understand the little things you do, are important, even when they seem irrelevant. But don’t read it as anything but a simple story for your learning about life.
As to “complicated women”, the struggle to become alive inside yourself, on both sides; allows for many, many mistakes: when the overriding truth is a very simple “because I do love you”; both sides. It is a hard thing, when love says yes, but timing or reality, says no: “complicated”. The biggest problem in male and female relationships, is how to say I love you as a friend or lover; and not be able to stay. A reality that must be resolved, for stability and truth between men and women. I still don’t know how/ because what is plain and simple seems not to work. Women are required, to make understanding possible. Not want, not pride; but women themselves.
We are not alone in this world/ nor do we desire to be, in truth. The elemental design clearly defined by male and female is: one must complete and balance the other, or the experience cannot be expressed “as finished”. The foundation of our world as human existence, is then governed by “how can I make you happy with me/ me happy with you”? The answer is, no one can make you be happy/ no one can buy happiness for you; but people do steal it. The answer is: within the tiny moments that seem completely insignificant to life (just a moment), “there are whispers” of what every relationship can be; “when you choose me/ and I choose you”. As time continues, it is the truth of a respect that binds these moments together, in a structure you both define as happiness given for you/ that binds us in a trust committed to the elemental grace of a walk side by side. As life.

14. It occurs to me, that you do not understand the simple truth of an explanation in living, that does not search for a single individual woman to share life with. It is not what you expect/ just as the statement, to be kind and help those who are unhappy first, is not a means of targeting individuals for sex. Rather the simple truth of our reality in this very day is a consequence of all the damage that has been done by men. Instead of a life that can be expected to survive, we live in a time when life itself, along with this entire world can suddenly collapse leaving us with nothing but certain death. That simple but real fact, is the basis of a need to help all those who are desperately seeking some type of touch, some kind of relationship that says “you are loved/ please be at peace”. While reality states, just one person can only do the best he or she can, the simple truth of this moment is: to help only one person be brave, to choose only for yourself; is simply not enough/ I honestly and honorably wish it was. It is a complicated affair, to try to stabilize what others have been so desperate to destroy. No matter what is done in matters between male and female, someone is going to be upset, about something. I wish it was better/ I was better/ certainly for a better world clearly able to survive. But none would listen when things were not so desperate, only a few listen today, because this interferes with want and pride. But the consequences of truth are very clear, either change will come, or life on earth dies. You cannot continue as you are. Wishing grants very little/ therefore when it is not enough, what is important must be chosen, or lives can be lost. A reality not about sex/ but when sex is all that is actually needed, to prove “I do love you/ or more correctly, you are important to me”; then if respect allows, life will share. NOT with blatant thieves/ NOT with tempters and worshipers of greed, selfishness, want, pride, hate or the rest/ but with those who belong to GOD or can. This world is a mess, the consequence of that is: no great or honorable solutions exist, we must deal with our truth, and live accordingly.
As for me, I am simply grateful, the reality no one can be targeted in an attempt to change the message given to you exists anymore. Thereby free to be friends, even perhaps “lovers” again. BUT the simple truth of that remains: If the court case comes/ if the engine design is understood/ or even other aspects of this message itself is suddenly brought to light, a microscope on me will come with it. No other person should need to endure that kind of scrutiny/ it is not a good or pleasant thing/ it could lead someone to believe in pride that does not/ it can bring a whole new kind of targeting to someone else’s life; and as such, I am still less than free in many ways. Just how it is/ wish it was not. It is not fair, to provide friendship only to have it turn into tragedy instead. But, it is not right to turn away from happiness, and let another suffer or even more/ just because of what could be. Happiness is a simple thing, love and sexuality between honest and honorable friends of the opposite sex is not complicated in itself. Only the other people make it so/ only the other people, can bring tragedy to what is happiness and truth. But we are 7 billion people, and this is not a game; hate will come.

15. On the issues of theft, and swindling, and corruption in government and industry, the simple solution is: if you catch the criminal/ then you get his possessions, his property, and we may take his life. Those like “ bernie madoff” who stole from so many:[ can easily be chained/ put in front of a gun/ tied to a lie detector; and if you tell a lie, your dead/ let the computer that decides be given a little leeway; but let the computer decide! Those who steal less, will have 3 human operators, and a jury to decide if he lies or does not. That is your choice, if he lies or not]. If he lives, then the punishment is directly tied to how many thefts did he create: how many individuals did he rob/ just like any other man in the street. Robbery is “you took my money, or possessions; without a right”. Where the thief attacked thousands at a minimum, THEN the very worst that prison has to offer, will be your life.
If you catch a blackmailer, using these things for personal gain against someone else: you get his as well. To aid and assist the “independent watchdogs” of social wealth and well-being/ there must be complete transparency in all details/ the laws that are legitimate shall be enforced. Some such laws in more simple language are: truth in advertizing [abandoned in this day, to a more deceptive, and deceitful intent to tempt and manipulate] / the pitiful disgrace of business gift cards, that are declared worthless upon an expiration date [UNFAIR, because there is no expiration of this money/ therefore no expiration exists for the store: you accepted the money, and you shall honor the debt]/ the list is long. The pitiful disgrace of broadcast news in particular needs to be controlled: [a primary deceit and disservice to the nation being “the 10 sec news story”/ by which the people feel informed/ make decisions/ vote/ etc; On your edited view] that is not journalism, and should never be tolerated as such. You are puppeteers and the people dance, believing they know/ what they cannot know: that makes you a liar, and the people a game. You want “fluff and foolish propaganda”/ then you are not the news, but like most local news, just another clown using the sound bite to make money/ at the nations expense. Selling, not informing; Shame on you. “Truth in advertizing: NOT NEWS/ just a pitiful disgrace, a game for greed.”
The Israel military is attacking Gaza, simply because the “nazi’s are back/ using their SS”, to accomplish the same goals as Hitler had in mind: “exterminating those we dislike”. Parity does not excuse massive deaths on one side/ while the other side basically throws pebbles and scuffs the paint a bit. It is the constant whine of a religious doctrine, that says “we have the right/ cause of our book”. Books AIN’T GOD! And you have no right/ no justifiable reason/ and no legitimate cause. Idiots are a dime a dozen, and overpriced; on both sides. Shame on you both. It is time to make your choice: either enemies to all/ or the true and real possibilities of friendship. As enemies, let the battleground be defined/ let the reality of weapons be determined/ with clear rewards: and let the men die, until one side surrenders or the other. Then take your bulldozers and bury the zealot, who believes life is nothing more than an excuse to rule/ to choose for another man and family. Let the blood be thick/ and the death be massive, let them all participate that desire it, DEMAND every supporter or war, SHALL BE THERE, old, invalid, man, woman, or teenager/ and be done.
But if you choose to live, and establish freedom for all/ then understand that we all have needs/ that we all have a duty and a responsibility to limit populations; and that determines the future. Not you or me, reality and truth, or the lies that will mutilate everything you need, into a final war/ because there was no respect. Should either side refuse to commit one way or the other/ let them be removed, taken to the Sahara desert/ and dumped. REMIND THEM, they are both small and insignificant. Remind them, should the nuclear warheads come out: they are dead too.

16. Every leader, wants to lead; is that not so/ all want to say with pride “I DID THIS/ ETC”. Yet none get up to say I am sorry, it all went wrong. There is nothing about being an honest leader, that allows anyone to lead “by their gut or decision”/ it is a fallacy and a stupidity. What is honest and true, identifies reality/ and that reality then identifies a possible solution, with the consequences and a price that must be paid to engage in this decision as human existence. Truth and reality lead/ people do not, they simply decide if they will pay the price/ and to date, particularly in this time; very few will pay the price for what they decide: THEY LIE, instead. Pretending let someone else pay/ we can steal.
In america, the constant is: WE DON’T HAVE TO PAY! Not today, not ever/ let the children die. That is your truth/ and their reality. Therefore you are assassins, in reality.
Soon Mr. Obama comes to participate “as a great leader of people”/ yet only truth and reality can lead. Life is not about one truth: “I want”/ life is about our truth, we need, and then we can participate honestly with this, if we act with responsibility and discipline. All current indications are: Mr. Obama intends to continue in exactly the same ways as all his predecessors/ there will be no change of any kind. The rhetoric aside, “its spend money/ spend money/ don’t pay nothing/ don’t even conceive of paying nothing: and do what I say.” None of that is change. No possibility exists that you can evade debt, or appease debts/ by getting a bigger loan. Just like Roosevelt, those who benefit will like him/ those who get the bill, will hate him soon. Just like Roosevelt, he will employ a few/ by making the debts bigger; it solves nothing/ BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS: THE RICH MAN HAS TO PAY. Numbers are a game, and that game has entrapped and for all intents and purposes killed the life and expectations of millions. They will not get their lives back/ unless the predator is fo/ lawyers did the rest. 50 billion divided by 50 million workers, is one thousand dollars each that we supposedly owe this one man: not his fault, it’s the game you played, and he won. But lets be real, every single person in fifty million workers, OWES him one thousand dollars of their work, or assets/ should he come collecting, that is what these numbers mean. You going to pay, willingly, every last worker, owes one man one thousand dollars? Do you think he doesn’t have slaves? A slave is one who is forced to work, because if they don’t/ they die. Can these numbers not control your food, water, work, options, life? Think we can all go on the government payroll? Hell no, its just for the wealthy (they just collected trillions, for being a jackass/ loser/ failure. But hey, it’s a closed circuit, “just for us circle” isn’t it.), the university graduate gets a science welfare job (so they don’t threaten us too/ kill us, if they get upset), and then some people whom society has discarded, just to keep them from revolt. The rest of us work, or are thrown in the street. Sound fair? Unemployment compensation lasts 6 months, then your off the books, job or no job/ you aren’t counted, literally. Not even a number, simply vanished.

6. The list of financial deceit is long/ aggressive/ and harsh in the end for what it will do: IF WE DO NOT take back control of our government as WE THE PEOPLE. That means, we must force justice to be real/ and the law, to be obeyed by our leaders. They cannot outlast us, or defeat us/ we outnumber them thousands to one. Therefore our reality, our truth, is in our hands. We need only understand the law, and use it for justice and truth. {The site www.justtalking.info is specifically for that purpose, and others.} By doing that we will strip away the delusion and deceit/ end the fantasies, and stop the liars. It is then, we too must face the truth; bankrupt/ and that is the end of it. But with a chance to survive, because if you continue in your current lies; all the damage, destruction, and hate that these “rich people” have caused will not end until there is nothing left to rebuild with/ a dead earth, including you. Its a choice/ and you will make it, because WE, are literally this government, and we can decide. Fail, and life will soon be in crisis for an entire nation, and world.

7. Fail to understand, that the university degree has progressed to the point of being able to cause tremendous destruction to this entire world: there are many of these projects, to end life on earth. Such as: Fusion, an atomic fire/ just like the sun: it will bring an atomic fire just like the sun, here to this earth: atomic means everything here is fuel, we cannot control it, or put it out. All done/ we are dead, or in hades, if you believe in religion. Fail to understand, the extreme tragedy of human intervention in genetics/ “which are literally nature itself”plus energy & mass; cannot be mutilated by humanity without horrific consequences. Time has run out, either you quit/ or Armageddon (nature in chaos) comes: IT’S A CHOICE! And nature is being attacked in every conceivable way, on every single possible thing that humanity can touch/ every single day across this world. The liars say, “its all good/ they are going to be gods/ make you wealthy, healthy, and whole”. But the reality is, they not only gamble with our entire life structure here on earth/ but they literally try desperately hard, to actually make genetic disciplines fail: so they can learn how to put it together again, and play god for real. What they will learn/ as will you: they are satan/ and have destroyed this world, and you with it. Because they are fools/ and so are you for letting them gamble with everything life is. And that is only the beginning of terrible consequences, that the university has designed for you; believe them, continue to allow them to be free, and they will release upon you more hatred and insanity and death than the universe has ever seen. It is that pitiful.

8. What everyone needs to understand about money is: to be fair/ we all need to know, just how much there is, and thereby, where we stand. In a nation that has currency totaling, $50,000.00 fifty thousand dollars per worker/ in that nation, you know if you make fifty thousand dollars, you are average income, thereby how can it be more fair. If you make more than fifty thousand dollars, someone else must make less, for you to have more/ but there are jobs that are worth less/ take less risk, and so on, so that too is fair. Do you understand? If you know what the numbers actually are/ then you are in control of your future, because you know if you are being treated fairly. In this nation where many people work for minimum wage or less, an average of 60 hours per week/ while other men work hardly at all, and take from our labor over one billion dollars per year, for each year they “work”. It is plain and clear/ this is not fair. And we as a nation are in charge of what we believe to be fair. So then: we can change what needs to be changed, by the law/ within constitutional review and acceptance. The constitution speaks for all the nation/ that means in reality, the judges of the supreme court, merely identify what is a fair interpretation of that/ or they lie, cheat, steal, and commit treason.

9. What then does the constitution say? The words are, the reality of acceptance by the people, that these things are valid, and define, the nation that we support and defend. So then, we have three separate foundation documents/ but only the constitution itself has the emphasis of law. The constitution is built upon two distinct parts, not more: it says what we the people believe this nation should be/ and it provides instruction to the employees of we the people, and declares what they should do, as our employees/ not our boss. Our negotiators, overseers, and people in charge of protecting us with the law, the nation, and the will of this people.
The preamble is our declaration of purpose and desire for this nation, it reads: We, the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquillity, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this constitution for the United States of America. These are things that deliberately create the opportunity for the people themselves to adjust and redefine what will do these things for us, as law and purpose and truth. The rest of what we believe is our inherent right, by the law of this land, which is the constitution of the USA; is declared in the amendments. The rest of what we believe is destined to be a just, fair, and an equal society for all, is held within the declaration of independence, and the bill of rights. Some other documents of value also exist/ all express a higher ideal, that simply “give me the money/ to hell with you”.
If we are to evaluate and define these above words as our inherent right/ and the foundation upon which our employees are intended to proceed: we find a basic and real need for the redress of grievances as is declared for this very purpose in the first amendment to the constitution. We find, that when our need is beyond doubt/ our reality is distinctly threatened/ even our world, ready to collapse: that we DO have a right, and a duty to bring our employees to court, and find our exactly what they have been doing against the constitution, and as traitors to ourselves. THE LAWSUIT, in www.justtalking.info This is our nation, this is our democracy, this is our money, this is our lives, this is our truth as WE THE PEOPLE.

10. Where there is power, there is control. Where there is control, we become slaves; a forced labor, in one form or another. Where there is power enough, to hold your life in their hands, or your time, body, or sex / or, to threaten your child or your lover, or your friend: there will be hate. Simple as that. So the elemental existence of peace and harmony, is the truth/ that there must be as little power and control as it is possible to have. Otherwise, what builds will defeat you, just as it has today. The massive decline from all levels of respect, honesty, honor, duty, or anything resembling life and hope and courage/ is a fundamental of power/ and those who lead you to the edge of extinction, because they want control. Who leads disgrace/ death/ extermination/ dishonor/ hate/ & tragedy in every possible form? Who leads life on earth? If not the university degree/ the man, with one! Then who? Not even religion lets you in the door to any leadership without that degree. Therefore as we look back in time, to perceive what is a university professor: We ask, why? And the answer is a list of excuses that is literally never-ending/ which becomes a list of fantasy explanations, “can’t defeat me now”/ which becomes a growing delusion, that machines that are so impressive with power, that we can now play god, we can now pretend we are gods; and destroy this world, by saying to themselves “evolution will fix it/ we don’t have to care”. They can be gods, because they can now threaten death for the planet. They can disgrace, & disrespect the people, the world, the life, and even the fact of a stupidity so extreme; all they can see, is their own pride.

Because where there is friendship, there will be love, as trust builds a relationship that can and will survive, the test of time. We can rebuild. Because life is not a game/ but learned in the presence of truth, the reality of knowledge is not limited to irrelevant data, conceived by those who wish to rule the world. Because understanding is the essence of light, as it illuminates what can be cleaned/ what can be clarified/ and what can be assigned by desire or purpose: those who are passionate about their living, conceive of truth and law, through the creation of their own thought or time.
The question is then, how do we conceive of a society where there is Little power/ and fewer reasons to consider control over anyone: or, in more simple terms, what does freedom truly mean? The answer: it is a happiness derived from the basic ingredients: “in life, I feel the essence of my very breathe, the foundation of my soul.” Freedom is not a participation with others/ but the reality of what life means to you: thereby you are its creator, and defender. The elemental essence of freedom then, is to be uninhibited about who you are, or why, or when, or how. Therefore the foundation of a society in peace and harmony, is where friendship is defined by the opportunities that make us both free, to live our life as we so choose.
Society does not allow that/ therefore rules exist, demands are made, religions are formed, and armies do arise. The law is not a rule/ every law is a truth formed from the understanding that these things cannot be denied: we must obey them to survive. But rules, are the intent of men and women to control each other, and make demands because they want to interfere in your life. Religions are disciplines, that intervene in your right to choose for yourself, and armies exist to inform each one/ that we will be your rulers; you have no choice/ because we say so.
The difference between what is right for life, and wrong for society; is as simple as, I cannot or will not trust you/ if hate has not intervened. The rule is “I want you to live my way”/ the demand is “I will make you or else”. From here religions arise to take over the demand from men, and transform their rules into a “religious law” that cannot be defeated/ because it is not “made by men”: this book says so, regardless which one that is/ its greater than you, so you must obey, or we can kill you for blasphemy or some other version of, didn’t obey. The armies of men, are simply about the reality that we cannot agree/ therefore we will fight, until someone surrenders or dies: establishing ruler. So the question of peace and harmony on earth, is actually a relationship with law, rather than rules. A reality of friendship, rather than control. Every society is required to assign for itself, how free it will be/ by educated and real vote. Every society is required to accept the duty owed, to its citizens, for the work they do. A good place to begin that understanding is in “the Selimi trial”/ held within www.trialforlife.info/ abstracts. Here you will find, the tragedy of a man who believed “he could win; proving powerful”/ by using manipulation and the intent to control. A constant in human behaviors, wherever jealousy descends from life to be an invader, of the living. It is a question of hate, and it is all versions of hate that transform society and life from love, to the tragedy and disgrace of a death march ruled by men. NO more hate, is a law; required for peace, truth, and harmony.

11. Every single person needs to understand the basis and reality of what it honestly means to be happy/ the honor of being born human. The discarding of disgrace, so that you may embrace the miracle of life that you are. It is a disgrace, to measure and be measured as life/ the mind does that to influence you on the ability to assemble a definition and a decision based upon simple truths. But the reality of life itself, is so far beyond our simple mind/ that it need not be considered when participating at any level beyond survival. There are many levels to life: the very base element being, that I am alive/ and everything less than that detracts from the fundamental happiness this imparts on you. Thereby it can be conceived, that we all start on the same plane of life that exists for each of us/ but then by measuring, the brain transforms the simple possibilities of existence, into a different life, than what we were meant to live by being alive. The consequence of that being, that we must work, and achieve a level of consciousness beyond the simple existence of a brain/ to reestablish our connection with truth as a living experience of happiness and trust.
To go beyond measuring others, to escape the influence of others upon our very lives, to stop the experience of being controlled by human moralities and definitions that are simply not ours/ it is necessary to remove the concentration of expectations and gossip that control or seek to control the time we share on earth. We must again, become free, to find our heart, and appreciate our soul. Thereby these are the contributors to a life alive/ coupled to truth, and envisioned by trust.
Heart is, the love, courage, and hope required, to let yourself feel free, to be the blessing that you are/ with another human being. To participate in the relationship that is life revealed, by the touch, trust, and happiness of another human being. Soul is, the acceptance of respect, as is required to conceive of a relationship with GOD , and let it bear fruit in you/ through trust and love. These things are based upon truth, NOT upon illusions or fantasy/ NEVER on want, pride, or any purpose or desire, that is less than love.
Thereby we understand that love is a primary participant in happiness, simply because it opens doors into new and different worlds and relationships that cannot be found in any other way. We hear in hope, the eternal message: “I/ we, are not alone”. Courage adds the structure, upon which we build a relationship, but respect binds us together, through acceptance of an elemental trust in GOD . We are miracles, and if we live like miracles/ it is because we have found the truth: that GOD does love us. PRAISE HIM! FOREVER.
Love is, the separation between time and life, where identities meet, and soul participates as friend. Happiness is the door, within which a heart is born/ the passage between time and the essence called acceptance, is respect.

12. There are “ten thousand descriptions” of death in human history, religions, science/ you name it, someone has a plan, a purpose, and a proposition to be bought into. What is actually important however, is eternity. Nothing else matters.
There are no disciplines in death, no options, opportunities, or possibilities beyond what is true. Because the lack of energy precludes your right to decide/ you have no means, no method, and hence no way. The body is “fish food, when dead”/ because it has no meaning or other value.
The opposite is however true, about truth. What is true, literally cannot be changed into what is not true; is an assumption that bears critical truth until we examine it in terms of a body that was alive/ and now is dead. The truth was life/ the truth is death: the question is, what is now true about time? Time is an existence within the state of motion/ granted by energy, and upheld as real to us, by the evidence of its relationship to mass. But energy as life, is an energy we control/ until the day we die. Therefore the question that begins this journey is how do we control that energy itself/ and is this energy a life? The answer is NOT suited to your ability to survive/ you cannot even handle your own money, without corrupting it entirely. But the question about whether energy is actually “a life”/ can be dealt with slightly. Energy is a relationship of 3 distinct environments. What pushes/ what pushes back/ and what creates and initiates. As a human body we push/ as an environment called time, it pushes back. But the elemental beginnings that become a participant called life “is something else”. Of the three participants, time and body end with death/ allowing that portion of energy to go free. The third participant remains as the creator of all possibilities that did exist either as time or body. Since this is the initiator of body and time, it is clear/ that it can in fact, remain intact. I find no great impact on life, by mass.
There are no elements, no descriptions, and no further conceptions as to the rest/ that I will give to you, you are intensely corrupt, and it would be BAD for you, to learn of things that people among you would only try to manipulate, or control you with. Perhaps some day, a long time away, more complex relationships can be discussed/ not today, possibly not ever. You are corrupt.

13. Do not assume you know me/ you do not. Not because the information needed is not here, but much more simply; you do not understand “I am not like you”. Instead of looking beneath and behind and for any and all possibilities of deceit or corruption, Instead be plain, and you will find me exactly as I do write/ not as you do expect. A simple story to illuminate that is: a long time ago, a little girl was brave enough to say “she liked me, at the time”/ I was much older. An inconsequential event of no importance, until years later after being “beaten up by women (complicated)”/ I found a need to try to remember female is not an enemy; I heard a song, and remembered that tiny moment, and returned to female is a blessing, its just time that needs to be remembered for what it is/ or was. As a thank you and nothing more, “I sent her a small gift”.
The moral of the story is, that even though tiny gestures that occur in life may have little or no meaning at the time, still no meaning as to the reality of people / but life has a way of using tiny moments, in their essence for good or bad, to change your perception later in life. This was a very tiny thing/ but for one moment years later, it made a difference to me. The same is true in you/ as there are many such moments in every life; and therefore every single person needs to understand: Be kind, be patient, be honest, be brave, be honorable, be respectful, and more/ because someday, somewhere, in someone else’s life there will be a moment of searching when your contribution may make a difference. Not a focus/ not a good thing, or a bad thing, or an indifferent thing; just a moment, when being human was honest enough to say thank you for being the same. Think about it, and understand the little things you do, are important, even when they seem irrelevant. But don’t read it as anything but a simple story for your learning about life.
As to “complicated women”, the struggle to become alive inside yourself, on both sides; allows for many, many mistakes: when the overriding truth is a very simple “because I do love you”; both sides. It is a hard thing, when love says yes, but timing or reality, says no: “complicated”. The biggest problem in male and female relationships, is how to say I love you as a friend or lover; and not be able to stay. A reality that must be resolved, for stability and truth between men and women. I still don’t know how/ because what is plain and simple seems not to work. Women are required, to make understanding possible. Not want, not pride; but women themselves.
We are not alone in this world/ nor do we desire to be, in truth. The elemental design clearly defined by male and female is: one must complete and balance the other, or the experience cannot be expressed “as finished”. The foundation of our world as human existence, is then governed by “how can I make you happy with me/ me happy with you”? The answer is, no one can make you be happy/ no one can buy happiness for you; but people do steal it. The answer is: within the tiny moments that seem completely insignificant to life (just a moment), “there are whispers” of what every relationship can be; “when you choose me/ and I choose you”. As time continues, it is the truth of a respect that binds these moments together, in a structure you both define as happiness given for you/ that binds us in a trust committed to the elemental grace of a walk side by side. As life.

14. It occurs to me, that you do not understand the simple truth of an explanation in living, that does not search for a single individual woman to share life with. It is not what you expect/ just as the statement, to be kind and help those who are unhappy first, is not a means of targeting individuals for sex. Rather the simple truth of our reality in this very day is a consequence of all the damage that has been done by men. Instead of a life that can be expected to survive, we live in a time when life itself, along with this entire world can suddenly collapse leaving us with nothing but certain death. That simple but real fact, is the basis of a need to help all those who are desperately seeking some type of touch, some kind of relationship that says “you are loved/ please be at peace”. While reality states, just one person can only do the best he or she can, the simple truth of this moment is: to help only one person be brave, to choose only for yourself; is simply not enough/ I honestly and honorably wish it was. It is a complicated affair, to try to stabilize what others have been so desperate to destroy. No matter what is done in matters between male and female, someone is going to be upset, about something. I wish it was better/ I was better/ certainly for a better world clearly able to survive. But none would listen when things were not so desperate, only a few listen today, because this interferes with want and pride. But the consequences of truth are very clear, either change will come, or life on earth dies. You cannot continue as you are. Wishing grants very little/ therefore when it is not enough, what is important must be chosen, or lives can be lost. A reality not about sex/ but when sex is all that is actually needed, to prove “I do love you/ or more correctly, you are important to me”; then if respect allows, life will share. NOT with blatant thieves/ NOT with tempters and worshipers of greed, selfishness, want, pride, hate or the rest/ but with those who belong to GOD or can. This world is a mess, the consequence of that is: no great or honorable solutions exist, we must deal with our truth, and live accordingly.
As for me, I am simply grateful, the reality no one can be targeted in an attempt to change the message given to you exists anymore. Thereby free to be friends, even perhaps “lovers” again. BUT the simple truth of that remains: If the court case comes/ if the engine design is understood/ or even other aspects of this message itself is suddenly brought to light, a microscope on me will come with it. No other person should need to endure that kind of scrutiny/ it is not a good or pleasant thing/ it could lead someone to believe in pride that does not/ it can bring a whole new kind of targeting to someone else’s life; and as such, I am still less than free in many ways. Just how it is/ wish it was not. It is not fair, to provide friendship only to have it turn into tragedy instead. But, it is not right to turn away from happiness, and let another suffer or even more/ just because of what could be. Happiness is a simple thing, love and sexuality between honest and honorable friends of the opposite sex is not complicated in itself. Only the other people make it so/ only the other people, can bring tragedy to what is happiness and truth. But we are 7 billion people, and this is not a game; hate will come.

15. On the issues of theft, and swindling, and corruption in government and industry, the simple solution is: if you catch the criminal/ then you get his possessions, his property, and we may take his life. Those like “ bernie madoff” who stole from so many:[ can easily be chained/ put in front of a gun/ tied to a lie detector; and if you tell a lie, your dead/ let the computer that decides be given a little leeway; but let the computer decide! Those who steal less, will have 3 human operators, and a jury to decide if he lies or does not. That is your choice, if he lies or not]. If he lives, then the punishment is directly tied to how many thefts did he create: how many individuals did he rob/ just like any other man in the street. Robbery is “you took my money, or possessions; without a right”. Where the thief attacked thousands at a minimum, THEN the very worst that prison has to offer, will be your life.
If you catch a blackmailer, using these things for personal gain against someone else: you get his as well. To aid and assist the “independent watchdogs” of social wealth and well-being/ there must be complete transparency in all details/ the laws that are legitimate shall be enforced. Some such laws in more simple language are: truth in advertizing [abandoned in this day, to a more deceptive, and deceitful intent to tempt and manipulate] / the pitiful disgrace of business gift cards, that are declared worthless upon an expiration date [UNFAIR, because there is no expiration of this money/ therefore no expiration exists for the store: you accepted the money, and you shall honor the debt]/ the list is long. The pitiful disgrace of broadcast news in particular needs to be controlled: [a primary deceit and disservice to the nation being “the 10 sec news story”/ by which the people feel informed/ make decisions/ vote/ etc; On your edited view] that is not journalism, and should never be tolerated as such. You are puppeteers and the people dance, believing they know/ what they cannot know: that makes you a liar, and the people a game. You want “fluff and foolish propaganda”/ then you are not the news, but like most local news, just another clown using the sound bite to make money/ at the nations expense. Selling, not informing; Shame on you. “Truth in advertizing: NOT NEWS/ just a pitiful disgrace, a game for greed.”
The Israel military is attacking Gaza, simply because the “nazi’s are back/ using their SS”, to accomplish the same goals as Hitler had in mind: “exterminating those we dislike”. Parity does not excuse massive deaths on one side/ while the other side basically throws pebbles and scuffs the paint a bit. It is the constant whine of a religious doctrine, that says “we have the right/ cause of our book”. Books AIN’T GOD! And you have no right/ no justifiable reason/ and no legitimate cause. Idiots are a dime a dozen, and overpriced; on both sides. Shame on you both. It is time to make your choice: either enemies to all/ or the true and real possibilities of friendship. As enemies, let the battleground be defined/ let the reality of weapons be determined/ with clear rewards: and let the men die, until one side surrenders or the other. Then take your bulldozers and bury the zealot, who believes life is nothing more than an excuse to rule/ to choose for another man and family. Let the blood be thick/ and the death be massive, let them all participate that desire it, DEMAND every supporter or war, SHALL BE THERE, old, invalid, man, woman, or teenager/ and be done.
But if you choose to live, and establish freedom for all/ then understand that we all have needs/ that we all have a duty and a responsibility to limit populations; and that determines the future. Not you or me, reality and truth, or the lies that will mutilate everything you need, into a final war/ because there was no respect. Should either side refuse to commit one way or the other/ let them be removed, taken to the Sahara desert/ and dumped. REMIND THEM, they are both small and insignificant. Remind them, should the nuclear warheads come out: they are dead too.

16. Every leader, wants to lead; is that not so/ all want to say with pride “I DID THIS/ ETC”. Yet none get up to say I am sorry, it all went wrong. There is nothing about being an honest leader, that allows anyone to lead “by their gut or decision”/ it is a fallacy and a stupidity. What is honest and true, identifies reality/ and that reality then identifies a possible solution, with the consequences and a price that must be paid to engage in this decision as human existence. Truth and reality lead/ people do not, they simply decide if they will pay the price/ and to date, particularly in this time; very few will pay the price for what they decide: THEY LIE, instead. Pretending let someone else pay/ we can steal.
In america, the constant is: WE DON’T HAVE TO PAY! Not today, not ever/ let the children die. That is your truth/ and their reality. Therefore you are assassins, in reality.
Soon Mr. Obama comes to participate “as a great leader of people”/ yet only truth and reality can lead. Life is not about one truth: “I want”/ life is about our truth, we need, and then we can participate honestly with this, if we act with responsibility and discipline. All current indications are: Mr. Obama intends to continue in exactly the same ways as all his predecessors/ there will be no change of any kind. The rhetoric aside, “its spend money/ spend money/ don’t pay nothing/ don’t even conceive of paying nothing: and do what I say.” None of that is change. No possibility exists that you can evade debt, or appease debts/ by getting a bigger loan. Just like Roosevelt, those who benefit will like him/ those who get the bill, will hate him soon. Just like Roosevelt, he will employ a few/ by making the debts bigger; it solves nothing/ BECAUSE THE ANSWER IS: THE RICH MAN HAS TO PAY. Numbers are a game, and that game has entrapped and for all intents and purposes killed the life and expectations of millions. They will not get their lives back/ unless the predator is forced to relinquish his prey. Nothing less will do/ either the rich man pays: OR CIVIL WAR will come, as people are pushed past their limits/ and guns shut the door to any other method in the future. The blood WILL run high. Therefore fight for truth, because your lives, and nation depend upon it.

17. In the consequence that is woman in me, I need to discuss the relationship of women and their own need to participate in this world. {my breasts have grown a little again, and that fact infiltrates my whole existence; the chemicals can’t be ignored. I am hoping they stop quickly, they are hard on what is male (the woman inside insists, I write that)}. So, if I have been a little remiss in working for women/ I will try to correct that here. Didn’t mean to ignore you.
It is a critical understanding, that women need to organize into a discussion forum, that allows them to create laws, and works for society/ that can then be implemented for the common good. It is NOT necessary “to take over government” for the moment/ it is necessary to prove, that women know how to make life better for society/ and that women can organize and prove their ideas are better for society, by establishing truth, defending reality as the basis of their decision, and creating a format for the inclusion of all who do deliberately work for our benefit and lives. Only women, can lead this effort/ only women can moderate this effort/ only women can take credit for this work: thereby establishing what government must and will do for the people. If government employees refuse to do what truth and reality require, as produced by women/ then they will be replaced in election. You will then rule. My work is here to help you/ but I do add and testify to the fact: without the influence of female inside, none of this work would exist/ therefore it is in fact “based inside, of female, or because of her”; and should be considered your work as well. Even though I am male/ it’s a strange reality; but still true. Still true I can help you from the background, if you wish.
There are many women who say, “no, I don’t/ no I won’t/ no, I can’t/ no, it’s a trap/ and no, I like this the way it is here; let the other women fight for themselves.”
To the many women who refuse to fight for life, I offer this simple truth: there will soon be no life to fight for, if you do not. Not a game, a reality of life in this world; our population is growing at 2 million per week/ over 800 million people are currently hungry, and the ocean is nearly empty: a fact that can be displayed by seafood sales, and the length of time that every boat must remain on the water until they get their limit. We have more fires, than the oxygen this green earth can produce. And men have prepared a “thousand means of extermination”/ all built, and ready to make you dead, or wishing you were. Too many things to list. So I tell you again, either stand up for life/ or men are going to run over you, eat you, kill you, rape you, and leave you for worthless. Not because I say so/ NOT because men are inherently bad: BUT BECAUSE this world is about to go insane, NO WAY OUT. Trapped in death, because we must have food/ we must have water/ we must have patience with each other/ we must negotiate, mediate, and not war if at all possible. We must remove the weapons of mass destruction/ and more. Take a look at Israel today/ they attack, because “their perceived enemy is weaker”; and so they are. But so are you, and the end result of this catastrophe that is coming, will be men “take out their frustration and anger on you”. Do you really doubt it? Unless of course, science literally kills this entire world instead. That too is quite possible. The society of men, lives and works for money/ and their numbers are bad: hate is coming, insanity will take over soon. Go to court, if you cannot believe it could be so bad/ and find out, what is true for our future. The consequences of every action, has a reaction/ thereby the future can be known, to a realistic degree. BY THE EVIDENCE OF TRUTH, not by want or pride or selfishness.
But do understand this very simply, I am NOT trying to scare you; “Its just our reality, the consequence of our truth”. Neither do I ask you to believe me/ that is not an issue, however I do ask you directly to find the information you need to make a decision, and let the truth itself make that decision for you. If you feel unable to do that/ then court is your only real answer. Be brave and find out what you need to know/ but understand, anything that has not already happened: MUST be recognized for what it can do. Such is the case of experiments such as fusion or CERN; these are not so simple that you can discard them/ and they do examine the situation of an earth that can die, just because of these gambles, and there are many more; all set to happen this year. Its not a game, you don’t have much time.
Regardless of this, the need for women to change this world, cannot be greater. We live in the world men did create/ and it is ready to fall into Hell and Armageddon. They cannot rule anymore, the world they created, is literally about to exterminate us all: they will fail/ WOMEN must change this or we die. That leaves you/ simply because you are different, therefore a different world will arise, if you are leaders. Its up to you, what that world can or will be.

It is unfortunate but true, that a lot of problems exist/ things that are not kind, or polite, or friendly; but endanger the entire world. Such is the situation discussed above with Israel and Palestine: been going on thousands of years/ time to end it for real, one way or the other/ so the world can get on with peace.
It is unfortunate but true, that women seek abortions after making a mistake/ being raped/ etc. The critical reality here is simple and plain: No one owns her body, but her. But the fact is, that a human being has value, and is a life as well. That means truth must decide in terms of respect for both needs. That simple understanding is: “the first forty days are yours, BE CERTAIN”/ but after that, unless tragedy is real, the months that follow, belong to the child. But only if there is someone who honorably agrees to care for this person. If there is not/ then of what value can their life be, “as abandoned and without hope”. That is a society position, and decision/ and you cannot legislate it, or demand it with religion. The righteous will say: “Its killing life”/ BUT LET THE RIGHTEOUS, produce the living and care for the child, for eighteen years/ take complete care of the woman, throughout pregnancy/ and provide “adoptive parents, that cannot say no, I changed my mind”. OR THEY LITERALLY have no say. The body belongs to woman/ thereby the decision belongs to woman as well: and the reality of no respect beyond these limits, is a judgment only GOD will make.
Religion will of course, “find their high and mighty righteousness”/ and intend to make you obey. But life on earth, has become tentative; and religion that stands in the way of truth will be dissolved. Hold your ground, which means use the words above to establish what is real, what is true, and what the law must be for life here on earth. If the men say to you, there will be punishment for the woman/ say to them, IT IS A MAN, that caused this problem first/ without his aid, it would not exist. THEREFORE IT IS THE MAN, who must be punished first. Should that not be castration/ he deliberately aided and abetted, and choose to make decisions that ended in pregnancy: let the law be equal. Let the punishment fit the crime/ the woman is found innocent, if the man is found guilty. The woman cannot be a temptress, just for being what GOD did make her! That is a blasphemous lie, of men. Today we face over-population across this globe/ today, for every life that lives, another one will die in the future/ because they didn’t have enough: that is our truth. But it does not justify abortion/ however it does justify the decisions we must make for life on earth to survive. You want a perfect world/ then your living in the wrong place!

18. There are needs in this world, realities that cannot simply be ignored. One of these is the reality of women & girls used for sex/ sold as property. This is a disgrace and a disease to us all/ being primary to those who hate, and a purpose to those who are dead inside. The critical reality is however, that women are not as strong or as able to defend themselves as are men, in strictly physical combat terms, so as with all things female/ it is the organization of the whole that matters most. The development of what is energy, and how does this exist in a way that can be used to defend and defeat an enemy. While critical developments are NOT realistic/ the foundation of what makes men choose, and what keeps men from choosing, is a primary element in the movement they create. Therefrom, if you know why, you can intervene to a realistic degree, before they commit to the energy required for a decision to become real.
The question is WHY do men and boys allow women to be measured/ as less than equal, as less than the blessing of life to them? The constant answer is, as men are battered and beaten by the aggressive competition of others/ they look for any escape they can find, to keep from being depressed to the point of surrender. “Using their toy/ penis” gives them some relief/ its all for me/ nothing for you, but who cares right? After all ain’t no one doing or caring nothing for me! So, in basic terms: these are the lower tier of users/ buyers/ abusers of women. The next tier, are the “little boy-child” don’t give a damn about nothing but me, and I don’t care, cause this is what I want. These are a constant disgrace to men, to life, because their world is trophies and toys, life is a game/ and people are merely pawns to be used, abused, or sold to win their game. You have no real value/ apart from trophy or tool. The next tier of disgrace, is the disease of a mind that sees in women a property that can be used for money; a mind that will use/ abuse/ and destroy that property until “worthless to them, and then throw the woman away”. These are the businessmen of sex/ and their purpose is money, their intent is a desire to reduce female to nothing more than a meal, a “restaurant menu, for sale”/ throw the remains in the garbage. The last tier of satan worshipers, whose only desire is to destroy female, as a means of proving they are gods/ and they have judged woman to be “whatever”; therefore a right to destroy. Pedofile lives here too/ only these are so weak, that their judgment falls upon those who are even less able to defend themselves than are most females.
Within these descriptions are the mind, of human beings that are not men/ but live in the dregs of failure, and use the weapon of man, in a vain and useless attempt to say “we are men”/ when in fact they are not.
MAN IS a description of discipline, duty, courage, hope, love, truth, happiness, honor, honesty, respect, and lives in the faith of a life that believes in the strength of doing what is inherently right and fair. Believes in woman, as “a precious gift from GOD “/ as is sexuality between a man and a woman in love. None of this exists in the failures that violate and destroy trust between men and women; they are a disease to life and to society. But we must deal with the truth as it exists/ rather than as we would have it to be. Therefore we look to the meaning of what drives their choice/ and search for the decisions that alter their ways for the sake of life on earth.
The elemental path of the first tier, is as simple as a lack of justice in this world/ don’t care about me means, I cannot care about you either. Therefore the simple solution is a world that lives as LIFE FIRST, for all/ instead of a constant aggressive competition for money, power, selfishness, and the games of pride. That has been discussed on these sites, and you know how. The second tier of “spoiled and disgraceful little failures”/ who believe women and all life, are nothing but a game, a trophy, or a tool: exist to play, because life has NOT taught them about reality/ they failed to grow up, didn’t like it, so they refuse. Reality is an excellent teacher, and a road into the desert or such/ where truth comes to grip their own heart in the consequence: LIFE IS NOT A GAME! Will teach them not to play/ or they die; “nothing lost”. But give them enough, educate them enough to survive; these are not lost yet, but they are not men; and they must grow up, or there is no loss. The third tier of men, are those who have discounted all life: to the essence of money, power, and control. They want nothing more than this, therefore they are nothing more than this. It is the life of a drug addict, in a different form. Like drug addicts and the drug trade/ these things are effectively controlled, by simply saying to the drug addict: if you show us the drug dealer/ we will take his drugs, jail them, and give you his drugs for free (your reward)/ and take his property for ourselves. The money departs/ and then so does the drug dealer, because the money is gone. The same is true for the business of sex: but unlike the drug trade sexual wants or realities cannot simply be taken away/ therefore some business in sex will always occur. Some women honestly want to work in the sex business, and willingly do so. Therefore let those women who want this work do so, in a controlled situation/ protected by society as FOR WOMEN ONLY, no man shall be part of or owner, or participant in any sexual business; only women. With respectable situations and healthcare, paid for by the business itself. That gives women control, gives society control, and keeps the money away from men. To solidify this as truth, ANYONE male or female; found operating ANY type of kind of sexual business outside the boundaries of what society provides for them, will lose everything they own/ every possession they have/ and be thrown into a chain gang for one year. No longer a business, a gamble that achieves no great gain/ because society and women control. The last tier of judgment against “ GOD’S own work”/ are those who deserve death for themselves: by judging against GODS’ WORK Which is the bodies of both male and female/ the sexuality, honesty, and trust that is our inheritance as human beings on earth. They say to us: “Its you or me”/ the consequence of that being: its you, that must die. The critical development of how to catch these people; is fundamentally a relationship of information and communication between all members of society, and these few who are nothing more than the entrails of maggots and worse. One of the primary methods of information and communication is the chemical protection weapons that are provided in www.justtalking.info/ inventions. These little devices that apply a chemical signature to anyone attacking you/ alert the public/ track the individual/ allow for courtroom identification/ and can be used to cause vomiting or smells that drive any attacker away. This is your most significant personal defense/ use it, or bear the consequences. Other useful information exists on the various web sites provided.
What is necessary to understand about human behaviors is the relationship we share with energy itself: a decision can be made without specific motive energies involved/ however to translate that decision into an action or reaction, energy must be employed, to move your body and even your mind. Therefore the difference between a decision and its effect, is the desire or want that makes this your chosen reality. Decisions are hidden/ but effects of those decisions are not. Liars exist, because they have learned how to translate their effects into the things you choose to believe, RATHER than what is understood as true: that then lead you astray. So a partition to this work, is an understanding of the inner workings used by liars.
The foundation of human behavior is “I perceive, WHAT I want to be, is determined by these simple effects”. A case in point is: well dressed, is a successful individual; because it takes money/ therefore money comes with this individual. Largely untrue, simply because although some people will buy sex, by spending a large amount of money; their true intent is to Describe you as their trophy. Unless what you want, is to be a trophy/ or what you sell is your body for things: there is nothing else here. Credit refuses reality, no money here/ just debt. If there is money, how are you going to share, unless you tempt, manipulate, control, or deceive? These make you a liar: or more simply, the use of weapons perceived as “good things”, such as sex or money or pride or want; are all used to make you express your want, and then multiply that effect, until you are willing to make a trade. The trade is, your happiness, for your want! The reality is, your memory or perception of happiness connected to a specific thing, possession, or work: is literally attached to something that occurred before, or was conceived of by some means of instruction, or as is the case of sex, nature itself instructs us that this is suppose to be a “good thing”. Thereby we can understand, as do liars; that whatever image or words that are believed to bring happiness into our lives, or wealth, or whatever it is that you want/ can be used through temptation, manipulation, control, pride, selfishness, jealousy, revenge, or power; to influence what we choose to believe.
If you believe/ then it must be true for you: is that not so? The critical reality being: “I want, or DESIRE happiness”. But the places we search for that happiness, the design and definitions of that happiness, are the critical means of liars and fools/ or they are true. What is true of a desire for happiness is our relationship with life, has bloomed into a relationship with all life on earth/ with our CREATOR . Simple as that, by understanding what is true, in a world of miracles {that we clearly, completely, and positively could NOT have built for ourselves}/ there is an understanding of love that is not shared in any other way. By recognizing THE LOVE, that is inherent in the design and development of our freedoms, options, bodies, minds, and translating this honor that is strictly for our benefit to the disciplines of soul, we will find a relationship with GOD . We will learn, that GOD LOVES US , and there is no greater happiness in this world, to be shared with others. Not a long winded all about you belief/ but a truth, shared as the blessing of love we are to each other. Recognized as a gift of life, we share and express to each other, as our testimony of GOD in us. It is peace in you.
The opposite of this is the liar, whose purpose is to take away happiness/ by proving that people are not to be trusted, people are not truthful, and do not love or share or care. The opposite is, people take what they have not earned, destroy what they have not built for themselves, and use the others as a tool, trophy, or weapon. Or simply discard people as worthless, using them as slaves or for a target or to destroy and prove “they want to be god”.
Want is the primary motivator, prying out an intent that is selfish enough to discard happiness (the opportunities to build your own life)/ and transfer this to power (the opportunities to take what the others have built, for yourself). Pride then moves in to call yourself the winner/ the others loser, and the death march begins. Death is the destruction, “of the ties that bind us together, as life”. Thereby the elemental question of what is energy in the context of what is life, comes to decide HOW, do we share a relationship with life itself. These things are NOT in your best interest to know/ corruption would simply use them to destroy you. End of discussion. As for me, my whole mind has been disorganized, and is being rebuilt as a participant in female; consequently my own relationship with energy and its control has been altered, or lost, or something; at least until change is over. It’s a strange reality, particularly when energy has little to do with the mind/ a returned gift.

19. The elemental truth of the nation that is america today is: led by the university degree, and the men of power and pride/ greed was allowed to sweep away all honor/ dignity/ duty/ respect/ integrity/ dignity/ most hope/ and nearly all value, by corrupting everything that dealt with the future of life, or this world. They raped it and you/ fucked the world/ and spent every penny that belonged to the nation. That is your reality/ the end result of your greed and being swept into the sewage of wanting what truth or reality would not allow: the LIARS AND THIEVES STOLE YOUR NATION. Not simply politicians, not simply business or money, not just the university although they led will all intent to manipulate, control, and tempt and did so/ but with every person that believed “I am going to be rich”. Or in other words, “make them other DAMN PEOPLE MY SLAVE”. BY THE MILLIONS, you chose to condemn the others/ you chose to make life a game/ and you gambled with everything, by having NO RESPECT for anything. Shame on you, a pitiful diseased disgrace. The primary cry of the last 40 years: THROW IT IN THE GARBAGE! And that is exactly what you did. With everything you could touch.
Today they tell you, because you have yet to grasp what a trillion dollars is: that just the federal government alone, not state/ not personal/ not business/ not agriculture or financial/ not lots of things: just the federal government spent more than 1.2 trillion dollars that they didn’t receive, and that amount does not include any financial bailouts 5 trillion dollars just for fannie and freddie, or the 3 trillion in guaranteed loans, that will never be paid back/ or the rest; doesn’t even include all the money lost to social security and welfare/ because the US federal government steals this money by claiming the money/ but not the debt “it belongs to the people, its social security: it’s the accounting change that clinton used to proclaim balanced”! LIAR is the proper word. But lets review: your federal government all by itself is responsible for debts this year alone totaling at least 10 trillion dollars. Your federal government spent this year alone roughly 4 trillion dollars just to “run itself”/ as memory serves; ain’t worth the effort to look it up. Altogether 14 trillion dollars just for what your employees in the federal government did for your benefit: OR MORE CORRECTLY divided by the work of 50 million people, that comes to a new debt handed to you of $280,000.00 for this year alone PER WORKER. And that does not include the state governments, or cities or schools, or business, personal, agriculture, financial, etc. These are facts and figures being displayed before your very eyes these days, except for what it means to you. One trillion dollars divided by 50 million workers is $20,000.00 twenty thousand dollars per each worker, of 50 million workers across this nation. USE MATH.
So when I tell you, that the projected amounts at the end of 2007 by the site www.federalreserve.gov/ flow of funds/ table L.5 total liabilities and assets of the USA would have stated about 100 trillion dollars before this year came believe it is true/ and demand this site be reopened, the flow of funds tables returned: and then established for real. 100 trillion dollars is 2 million dollars per worker owed, a reality that can be taken to court and collected by throwing you into the street. Or the rest of the projection is an asset of 120 trillion dollars (not to worry, we got money)/ BUT IN FACT, divided by 300 million citizens, that is $400,000.00 per man woman and child/ every citizen in the nation. That is how many numbers are stacked against you/ how many numbers you are expected to accept as real. Or more simply: if you are a family of 4 then divided equally the numbers in use prior to this year would have given each of you four hundred thousand dollars/ or a total of 1.6 million dollars in assets for your family. Does this sound real to you? More correctly, do you intend to let these liars and thieves who believe they actually have this money, because they are using these numbers; continue to make you slaves. If it ain’t fair/ if it isn’t real: if justice does not exist in these numbers, then why do you continue to accept them! The answer is, “we got to have something”/ but the reality is, these numbers make you slaves. Nothing more, fight for them among yourselves, while the others laugh and ridicule and deride you/ as they wait in line like vultures to pick your financial bones clean, and then use you like paper towels, a quick glance, a fast rape: and thrown away. TAKE THEM TO COURT, AND PROVE WE THE PEOPLE IS OUR REALITY. Bring the numbers back to reality/ and return justice to this world, and to this nation, by accepting truth and law. Go to court, and get your lives back. Before you enter civil war/ DO IT NOW.

The reality of science is even worse, nothing but liars, fools, failures, devils, and a disaster coming more severe than anything this world can survive. All that is tragedy, is more than the little that is not.
Enter code here   
Please note, although no boardcode and smiley buttons are shown, they are still useable

Report to moderator   Logged Logged  

Last Edit: 2009/01/12 02:39 By josterbur.
  Reply Quote
Go to top Post Reply